Newt: Part 4

You were running as fast as you could; it wasn't fast enough.
You woke, sweating. It was just a dream, you thought to yourself.
You slowly removed the blanket that was covering you to the end of your bed, and swung your legs over the side. You placed your bare feet on the cold floor, and pushed yourself up.
Hoping not to disturb anyone, you crept across the silent room towards the door, trying to avoid any obstacles. You placed a firm hand on the handle, and rotated it slowly. You pulled open the door, only for it to result in creaking.
You glaced over to Newt's bed, but was unable to see anything due to the darkness. Still, you opened the door wide enough so you were able to slip your body through. You pulled the door closed, and began to descend the Homestead stairs.
You exited the building, ready to stalk your way across the grass, when something - no, someone, caught your attention. Newt.
He was slumped on the floor, his back rested on the wall of the Homestead. His fingers were tangled together, and a frown was set on his face.
'Why are you sat down there?' You asked him. He glanced up to you, as if he had only just noticed your arrival.
He shook his head, and replied simply with, 'I couldn't sleep... Alby...'
You stood, awkwardly, for a moment or two, before you decided to break the eery silence. 'He will be okay. I don't know what happened to him, but it'll be fine in the end.' You encouraged, wanting him to feel better.
His eyes were desolate, and he remained silent. 'I can go...' He still didn't open his mouth to reply, so you span on your heel. Before you stepped back under the shelter of the Homestead, you heard a single word: 'Stay.'
You walked back to Newt, and slid your back down next to his. You rested your head on his shoulder, while he wrapped an arm around yours. 'Things can't be all bad or all good all the time, you know.' You spoke. 'It always has to come back to the middle.'
Newt snuck a glace at you, and smirked. 'Your so wise.' He closed his eyes, and breathed deeply.
'I do try my best.' You chuckled, 'I am always here, you know. If you need me.'
He placed a light kiss on your cheek, and whispered, 'Thanks.' You snuggled deeper into the crook of his neck, his boney shoulder creating an uncomfortable cushion.
Minutes where spent like this in silence, until you abruptly sprung your head up from Newt's shoulder. 'You okay?' He asked.
'My name,' you said. 'My name is Y/N.'

Sorry this is really short, but I still hope you thought it was good.
Idec if you don't watch Teen Wolf; how does that image make you feel? Because it ruined my life.
Vote, comment a request and follow :)