How you became a couple: Thomas.

You were running in the maze together, as you were both runners. You stopped at about midday, for lunch. Thomas slid his back down the side of one of the corridors, and you followed suit and did the same, but opposite him.
Whilst you were eating, you kept finding Thomas staring at you. Once you finally got the courage to ask why, you did.
'Why are you staring at me?' You asked, simply.
'Because your beautiful.' He replied, and smiled. So did you.
'Aw, your beautiful aswell.' You mocked, and let out a little laugh. Thomas just smiled, and didn't remove his eyes from you, when you continued your lunch.
'Y/N?' He asked. You perked your head up, away from your sandwich, to look at him. He took this as his cue to continue. 'I was wondering, if maybe, you... I mean, if you wanted to be... My...' He stuttered, nervously.
'Girlfriend?' You completed, almost hopefully. He nodded. 'Sure.' You answered, as you got up to sit next to him.
When your bottom found the floor, Thomas's arm snake around your shoulders.
You rested your head on his shoulder, when he finally broke the silence- 'I love you, Y/N.'
There was only one thing you could think to say. 'I love you too.'

Did anyone catch TFIOS reference?
Vote, comment and follow :)