New Crush: Minho

This chapter is dedicated to @Imisscrazycat.

You were a runner. Thomas had been helping you train over the past few days, and you were finally ready to run your section; 4.
You had heard of some of the other runners, like Minho and Ben, but had never spoken to them. And, to be honest, you weren't planning on doing so any time soon.
'Ready?' Thomas said from your side. You were stood by the doors, waiting for them to open.
'Yeah, let's just-' You were cut off by another voice, that was projected from behind both you and Thomas.
'I still cant believe you made her a runner.' It was Minho. You rolled your eyes, thinking of why he would say something like that; he hadn't even seen you run.
'Wait until you see her run, Minho. She's better than you think she is. She beat me in training, and even you at least struggled to do that.' Thomas defended.
'Okay...' Minho said, unconvinced.
The doors suddenly jolted to life, opening slowly. As soon as the gap was big enough, you ran through, and yelled 'See you later!'
Running was a breeze, and that's why you made it back shortly after your lunch break.
'Hiya, Y/N.' You were greeted by Newt, who you spent your time with until Thomas and Minho got back.
'I'm gonna go talk to Thomas and Minho, see you later Newt.' You said, and walk towards the other two runners.
'So, I see someone didn't get back before me. Ready to apologise?' You smirked, and he rolled his eyes.
'What can I say. I thought he was shucking lying when he said you were good.' He paused, indicating to Thomas, who took that as his cue to excuse himself. Minho then said 'Sorry.'
'Yeah, that's what I thought.' You replied, jokily. 'It's cool. I don't mind being underestimated, 'cos I get to prove people wrong.'
You shrugged, and moved to walk over to the Homestead, when Minho grabbed your wrist. 'I don't like how sassy your being with me.'
'You mean you don't like getting a taste of your own medicine?' You questioned, raising an eyebrow. He shrugged.
'It's fun when it annoys other people.'
'Maybe that's why I do it,' you explained. 'Your cute when you get frustrated.' You reached up and sqeezed his cheeks, and let out a giggle.
You turned, and actually managed to begin your journey towards the Homestead, when you heard a quiet whisper from behind you. 'You don't need to be frustrated to be cute.'
Minho.
'Wait what?' You asked, turning around to face him.
His face flushed, and he said, 'You... heard that?' You nodded, and laughed. 'What's so funny?'
'Well, I have know you for less than a day,' You stated, 'And your already growing on me.'
Third time lucky, you managed to arrive at the Homestead, with Minho left behind, contemplating what you had left him to think about.

Hope you liked it
Vote, comment and follow :)