How you became a couple: Newt.

You had gotten back from running in the maze, and were on your way to the map room when you felt a hand wrap around your wrist. You turned, expecting to see Minho or Thomas.
It was Thomas.
'Newt was looking for you. Well, not really. He wanted to talk to you. Could you meet him by the Homestead?' He asked.
'Sure, but don't I need to map The Maze first?' You question. He shaked his head.
'It can wait.'
You wave goodbye to Thomas, and made your way over to the building to your right. You could see Newt's tall figure slumped against the entrance to The Homestead.
'Hiya Newt.' You called, when you got close enough for him to hear.
'Hi Y/N. Um, sorry for making you come here.' He said, nervously. He scratched the back of his neck, and broke eye contact.
'It's cool, you got me out of mapping the stupid maze again.' You laughed. 'So, what's up?' You asked, casually.
'Well, basically, I just... I, um...' He stuttered, and you looked around awkwardly.
You liked Newt; you always felt relaxed around him. Well, until now.
You spotted Minho, watching. When he saw you noticed him, he turned to talk to Alby.
Weird, you thought.
You looked back to Newt, who was staring at you.
'I like you.' He said. Your mouth fell open, and you were speechless. Your head dropped, to stare at your suddenly interesting shoes.
'I'm sorry, it just slipped.' He said.
'Don't be sorry.' You mumbled, but he heard you. You looked up to him. 'I like you to.'
You smiled. So did he.

Vote, comment and follow. Requests are welcome :)