what if

Yes,this is just for fun['cause my ultimate bae is actually Guren jackass Ichinose]

--------------------------------------------------

How can it become like this?

One moment the two of them are happy,

and then the next moment it leads to a nightmare.

The dust began to diminishing slowly,ascending into the atmosphere and the hallucination in the amidst of the war began to cleared.

The blade of swords with each of its tips pointing dangerously onto a person's head that with a single thrust it is the end for you.

Standing still with their horses stands to be aware with the surroundings but what caught them next is unexpected.

Appalled, perplexed and an incoherent warnings start resonating throughout their minds rapidly that it aches;it hurts to know reality still want to play with their hearts,feelings, and it hurts to know that they had missed so much that they starts to hallucinate things;mixing of a reality and imaginations.

But then again,here they stood upon one another-their gaze does not waver one bit.

He clearly could remember how she said goodbye mouthing from her lips from the afar and brightness was the only thing he could see last before her smile.

While on the other hand she knew this would come the day where they would have to meet again,but in a different situation that came unbidden in this war.

He studied her feature,and the only thing that changes it are slightly different but yet obvious making him never ceased to lower his blades down.

The wind blown past them now making the dust completely clear resulting they could see each other much more detail.

His forehead creased and an eye twitched,refusing to believe any seconds of this

He held her hand as delicate as he could,pulling her onto his lap as she rested her forehead onto his,

"After these was all done,i swear i will propose you and give you the life you deserve." He uttered,which she reply with a smile.

"That is if we came back unharmed," She chuckles,making the male frown at her remark

"Which i will protect you no matter what,and that's a first promise alright?" he leaned up towards her,one hand tugging her brown locks to the back of her ear.

She leans more to his light touch,mostly she love it when he does small single things like this that makes her feel loved,cared.

She then place her own hands on his; "Yeah,i know that." Her heart-warming smile sends butterflies to his stomach;the one of the beautiful thing he found in her

He recall the images where they last spent together before it happens.

Chaos happens.

"I said Stop!!" He exclaimed,glaring menacingly at the sight before him.

"Humans really doesn't know how to behave."  Said one of the bloodsucking-monsters,forcing strengths down more to his weight as he was lied crawled on the ground with its feet holding him down.

Her eyes narrowed back at him,

"Time is ticking,my dear." The person before her smiles,extending a hand toward her with his palm open,

Her attention went back to the brutally charming creature in front of her.Each hand balled into fists on her chest,

"You'll let him go if i join you.." her voice trails off,

"..And the rest of the army." He added,assuring her more.

It took her a few moments to contemplate things,glancing back and forth to the Lieutenant Colonel across from her and the creature before her.

"I swear to god if you do--!!"

The rest of his hearing went defeaning went the next sentences she said stops his heart,making such a determined expression like she sometimes used to,

"I'll join you."

His eyes widened, "What?" a single breath slips.

The creature's smiles widened when the female accepts his hands as he pulls her towards him in to the air craft.

"Your words is my promise,dear," He kisses the back of her hand,

"We welcome you with open arms."

He gave a signal to his allies,and with that the other creatures beneath his status hardly hit the male on the head with the back of his weapon making him go dizzy and slowly his sight went blur.

The Vampires made their way to return to their air craft leaving him and the rest of the survived army unconscious on the ground.

But his eyes set to one girl who looks back at him.And what broke him more is the smile she always shot to him and only him-but this time,it is accompanied by beads of tears strolling down her supple cheek.

"Thank you." He saw her mouthed.

And with that,he is swallowed by the dark abyss.

His grip on his sword tighten that his knuckles went white beneath the gloves he is wearing.

He thought he had lost her forever but here she again,standing before him and changed drastically-her once hazelnut eyes filled with warmth are now only left with those piercing red ruby eyes

His eyebrows knitted together,glaring at her as one name he has not mention for the past few years,now came unbidden from his mouth again,

"Been a long time,Arisa."

--------------------------------------------