When Your Mother Gave Birth The Toilet Didn't Flush

Start from the beginning

Serves the bitch, I told her this would happen.

"You bitch!" I️ hear followed by sobs of pain.

I don't even turn to see her reaction. I hear her heels clicking away.

I finally found my money and headed to the cafeteria. I get my lunch then go to my brothers table.

"Your guys' sex toy's hand might be broken, so the hand jobs might be off the table," I laugh.

"Which hand?," Jeremy asked.

"Right," I said.

"Well leftie will have to work for now," he said putting his feet up.

The whole table erupts with laughter.

Alec walks to the table and sits by me.

"What'd I miss?" He asks me with a smile.

"Your best friend here said that my hand job has to be with a left hand," Tyler chuckled.

"She's not giving anyone a hand job," Alec says putting a protective arm around my waist.

"Noooooo, she might have broke Fariah's right hand. Although I wouldn't mind Kass giving me one," he winks at me.

My face heats up. Alec somehow pulls me closer. I throw one of my fries at Tyler and he easily catches it in his mouth. I laugh and turn to see Alec glaring holes at Tyler.

He the looks at me and his face softens which made my cheeks flame.

We continue to talk for a while. Alec's right hand never leaves my thigh although I️ don't mind.

Alec reached and took a handful of my fries. My eyes playfully narrow.

"You wouldn't," I said.

"Oh but I would," he challenges.

He goes to put one of the fries but I beat him to it. I lean over and bite the fry out of his hand while taking the others back.

NO MAN LEFT BEHIND!!!!!

"Hey I was going to eat that," he pouts.

"Well get over it you big baby," I roll my eyes.

The bell rang which meant time to go to class.

"Throw my tray away would you?" I wink at Alec.

He chuckles but nods in agreement.

I walk out of the cafeteria to see Cleo sitting on the ground, leaning on the lockers crying.

I run to her and kneel by her.

"Babe what's wrong," I ask pulling her in a hug.

"H-he....c-cheated...on m-me," she said in between sobs.

"He what?" I asked beyond furious. They've been dating for a year. Even when we were in England. That douche begs for her to stay with him while we were in England. Then the fucker cheats on her.