He sighs and nods, even though i know he doesn't agree.

"Everything's gonna be okay."

"Yeah.. Maybe? What happens if someone finds out about us?" He asks.

I shrug. "Nothing will break us. Once I rock with you, I ain't going nowhere."

"In a way, I don't want you to go anywhere.." He mumbles.

"And there's nothing wrong with that Cutie. Just know, I get pretty possessive. Once your mine, can't nobody have you." I admit.

He brings my hand up to his mouth and kisses it gently "That's fine." 

I smile at the small action.

Me and Seth are gonna be just fine.

*******

Seth Rollins. The cute two toned wolf that stold my heart yesterday. My Cutie.

I smile at the thought of Seth as I lay in my bed, zoning out completely. Blocking out the world. Letting time stop around me.

I got to see a side of Seth yesterday, that I can tell not to many people see often. The caring, sweet, worried side of him. Its truly adorable.

The way he gets upset when I dip into his mind. His thoughts.

That beautiful smile of his.

The two toned hair.

His laugh.

Everything about him.

He's just amazing all around.

I never thought the day would come when I felt these feelings towards a werewolf. What me and Brie have is a great friendship. Nothing more, nothing less. At most, she's like a little sister to me.

"Ambrose!"

I look towards the door at the mention of my last name.

Another good friend of mine, Sami Zayn.

"I hate when you last name me Sami. What's up?" I ask, smiling at him.

''I heard what you did to Becky yesterday evening. Do you know how many people are prasing you?" He asks, sitting next to me on the bed.

"I didn't do it for the attention Sami. You know why i did it." I say.

"I know, to help out your little dogs." He says, waving off the topic. "How's Brie by the way?"

More Than Meets The Eye. | R.R. & B.B. |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara