"Isn't the venue beautiful?" She asks me playing with one of the roses

"It is quite beautiful. Are you ready Char?" I ask taking her hand and she nods at me. "Good now let's get this show on the road."

---

"Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Payne!" The announcer states and Liam and Charlotte runs inside the venue with everyone clapping for them. They looked beautiful, happy and I was completely jealous. I haven't been able to talk to Harry much today but I know that he and Zayn surprisingly got to know each other and Zayn says he's a good guy. What really got to me was when Harry first met Anjali, since Zayn brought her and Iman to the wedding, and they immediately clicked as he played whatever games she wanted while we waited for Liam and Charlotte to arrive.

We were all sat down and just like last night I was sitting next to Harry. The only difference mainly was that the tables were larger so my brother and sister in law were able to sit with us along with Anjali.

"Call me Jelly! Only special people call me that but I like you!" Anjali said playfully to Harry as he tickled her sides until she was almost in tears

"Hey that's my nickname for you jellybean."

"I know. I like Harry though." She says as if it's nothing and I notice Harry look at the two of us with awe. He will make an amazing father one day.

"Don't worry I like him too." I look over to Harry and he has a big smile on his face knowing exactly what I meant. I put his hand into mine and squeeze it before his phone starts ringing. He takes his phone out of his pocket and looks at the caller ID before excusing himself. While he was on his phone he looked a little stressed out but he grew a smile at the end before hanging up and coming back to the table.

"Will you dance with me?" He asks holding his hand out.

"Yes!" We both turn to Anjali who takes Harry's hand from mine and drags him to the dance floor. I laugh as she puts her feet onto Harry's boots and they sway to the music. Every once in a while he spins her and you can hear her laughter. When the songs end Harry whispers to her something then she runs over to me before telling me it was my turn to dance. I take Harry's awaiting hands and we sway to the music.

"I have some news." I look at him confusing then realize what he meant. "The reason why the name sounded familiar to you was because that was the name of the man who killed your parents."

"So are you saying the man who killed my parents tried to basically break us up and forced Valentina to do that to you?"

"Cath just hear me out," we continue dancing but I still couldn't wrap my head around it. "A few months prior you and your grandmother were receiving letters threatening the two of you and talking about the night your parents died. When I was looking at the emails a few of the sentence looked similar so I had the investigator cross check them with the letters and he said they were similar. He also checked and found out the name belonged to the man who ran your parents off the road except he is still in jail and hasn't sent any type of letters out, hasn't had any visitors and does not have internet connection which means-"

"Which means that someone is using the name to mess with us." I finish his sentence.

"Exactly but not only that when I gave him the letters I also checked if he was able to find any form of DNA and he found something. He found a partial print on the end of one of the letters that doesn't resemble anyone else's. It's not even Valentina's which means it may be my father's finger prints."

"This is good right?"

"Yes and no because we need his finger print to match it but we need to get one in the first place without him knowing. We are already on a short leash without him knowing our planes but if we get a finger print we may be able to build a case against him for trying to take me out of the country through attempted murder."

"Harry this is brilliant."

"I know but I think we may need Valentina to testify against him but I don't want to talk to her." Even though we are still dancing I stop in my tracks and look at him knowing what he meant. I come up with an idea. We need this information and asking her to testify would be a big step in bringing justice to what happened.

"What if I talk to her?"

"Cath no-"

"Harry let me talk to her. Nothing bad will happen I promise I will just talk to her about it and see if she'd want to do it."

"I don't want you to go and see her Cath. Please don't go for me I don't want you to see what its like there I purposely haven't talked to her since the trial not even then because it reminds me of that night just please I'll have someone else go just not you." I nod my head understanding what he meant but I still feel like it is a good idea but it's what he wants.

"I understand Harry."

"Promise me Cath, please?"

"I promise you I won't go." I lie.

---
the epilogue for this act is the next update and something big is happening.

thank you for reading xx