Chapter 17

2 months later
Shoutout to TravisIsMySenpai for the amazing idea! I changed it up a bit I hope you don't mind!

Ira's pov
Finally! Thank irene im ungrounded! Yea my parents grounded me for dating Jacob behind their back but I kinda figured they would and I've kinda gotten over Jacob breaking up with me I still love him just...he doesn't love me im not even sure if he did when we were dating...anyway! I heard the bus so I grabbed my stuff and ran downstairs my parents were still asleep but I don't blame them they had a date night last night and didn't come back until 4 am so I just let them sleep and got on the bus i sat beside Laura and she said "you finally ungrounded" I nodded and she said "how Ya feeling about Jacob" I sighed and said "if your asking if I still love him the answer is yes but if your asking about him breaking up with me then im over it don't worry" she nodded and said "i still can't believe he broke up with you just because you didn't want to get in trouble all the time!" I just put my earbuds in and listened to music until we got to school I went in and as soon as I went to my locker someone grabbed my arm and pulled me outside when they let go of my arm I seen it was Jacob He sighed and said "I'm sorry...about everything breaking up with you,making you skip class and vandalize and just" I cut him off by saying "I forgive you" his eyes grew and he said "really?!" I nodded and said "yes but why are you all of a sudden apologizing" he said "I-I wanna be good...I don't wanna skip class anymore or do graffiti or anything like that!" I sighed and said "I want you to be good but I honestly don't believe you...im sorry Jacob" he frowned and the bell rang so I ran off to my classes...

Time skip to break!!

Finally break! I sat down at the willow tree out back and closed my eyes I usually take a nap during break so yea anyway I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep when a hand went over my mouth I opened my eyes to see two guys both with masks on I tried to get up but one of the guys pinned me down and I felt a needle poke my neck then it was all black.....

Another time skip

I woke up to see I was in a dark room tied up with a cloth tied around my mouth I started trying to untie my self but I was cut short when the two guys came into the room one of them took the cloth out of my mouth and I said "why am I here" one of the guys said "well ms Ira we've tracked you down as one of the descendants of lady irene! Which means you have her magiks and me and my pals don't want anyone to get in our way when we break into all the banks!" I said "what?! I'm not a descendant of last irene! And Why are you going to break into the banks" the other guy said "cause we could really use that money!" The first dude said "and yes you are a descendant of lady irene while you were knocked out we did a blood test" I started to look around the room and I noticed knives and guns and a whole lot of other scary stuff I scooted back away from them and said "w-what are you going to do to me" the first guy walked over and picked up a knife he looked at me and said "well we gotta get rid of all descendants of lady Irene permanently..." He started coming closer to me with the knife he tried to cut me but I kicked the knife out of his hand and scooted over to it I quickly cut the ropes that were tying my hands and feet together and stood up the guy said "well looks like we've got a fighter!" he came running towards me and I slid out of the way and he ran into the wall I came behind him and put his arms behind his back he looked at the other guys and said "DONT JUST SIT THERE YOU FOOL HELP ME!" The other guys just ran upstairs I smiled and took the ropes that I cut off earlier and ties his arms and feet together I smiled and turned around only to see a knife slice my arm I fell into the floor in pain and looked up to see the guy who had ran upstairs earlier I stood up and as soon as I did he threw the knife at my leg and it cut my leg really badly so I fell in the floor and couldn't stand on that leg the guy laughed and turned around only to be knocked out by my dad I smiled and he bent down and hugged me he said "oh my irene im so glad your alright" he said "Jacob watch her I gotta call the police" my dad walked off and behind him was Jacob he sat next to me and took a roll of gauze out of his pocket he wrapped it around the cuts on my arm and leg and I said "thank you for saving me but what are you doing here" he said "I got your dad here I followed the guys who took you and called your dad to meet me here" I smiled and said "thank you Jacob without you my dad wouldn't have been able to find me and who knows what would have happened!" He said "just trying to protect the girl I love" I blushed for some reason even though he had said it when we were dating it feels like he actually means it this time...my dad came over and said "Jacob pick her up the ambulance is outside I gotta go talk to the police" Jacob picked me up bridal style and carried me out to the ambulance the paramedics put me on a stretcher and put me in the ambulance Jacob and my dad got in the ambulance with me and we got to the hospital I got put into a room and had an x-Ray to make sure nothing was broken then the doctors bandaged up the cuts I had and Jacob came in I said "where's my dad" he said "oh he had to call your mom and tell her he found you" I nodded and he sat down next to me he said "how Ya feelin" I sat up a bit and said "I could feel worse" he said "well at least you don't feel terrible! So still don't believe me about me wanting to be good" I said "I believe you...and I'm glad your not bad anymore" he smiled and we stared at each other for a minute until I realized we were both leaning in soon we kissed we both pulled away and he said "I honestly do love you Ira and I'm so glad your ok" he grabbed my hand and i entwined our fingers I said "I love you to....im giving you one more chance Jacob this time don't break up with me" he smiled and said "so you'll be my girlfriend again?!" I nodded and we kissed again until I heard someone clear their throat we pulled away and seen my dad I blushed and he said "you ok honey" I said "well I don't feel horrible" He said "that's good then! Do you know why those guys took you" I nodded and said "they did a blood test on me to see if I was a descendant of lady Irene and the test said I am! Apparently those guys were going around getting rid of all the lady Irene descendants since her descendants have her powers so that they could break into banks without someone stopping them" Jacob said "wait your a descendant of lady Irene?!" I shrugged and said "I think so I mean I've never had any powers" my dad said "we'll have to look into that after your out of the hospital" just then my mom came in and almost tackled me into a hug I laughed and she said "OH MY BABY ARE YOU OK WHAT HAPPENED?!" I said "mom im fine" she said "oh thank irene" I smiled and realized it was like 1 am so I said "I'm gonna go to sleep wake me up when they say I can leave" everyone nodded and Jacob kissed my cheek he said "g'night Ira while your sleeping I'll be explaining what happened with me and you to your parents" I smiled and fell asleep....

1489 words!!! Wow so looks like they're back together!! And he's not bad!!! And Ira's alright!! and I gotta stop saying and! Haha! do you guys think Ira is a descendant of lady Irene or were her kidnappers lying?! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeee