Chapter 12

The next day
Travis' pov
I woke up early this morning because I wanted to do something nice and kinda romantic for aph so while she was still sleeping I went out and bought a purple rose then I went back home and made her favorite breakfast I put the food in a plate then put the plate on a tray I put the rose next to the plate and went back into our room I set the tray on the nightstand and she started waking up so went back upstairs...

Aphmaus pov
I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon so I looked around to see a tray of food with a purple rose and a note I smiled and grabbed the note It said "I wanted to do something kinda nice and romantic so I made you breakfast in bed! It's your favorite :) love you- travis" I smiled and ate then I went upstairs to see laurence,garroth and travis all sitting on the couch I said "morning" they all waved and I sat next to travis he said "how'd you like your suprise" I smiled and said "I loved it thanks travis" laurence said "what suprise" I said "travis made me breakfast in bed with a cute little note and....a purple rose!" Garroth said "wow travis you have skills" laurence nodded and I said "oh travis I was thinking maybe we should go ahead and start planning the wedding..." He smiled and said "sure" and just like that I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to our room to plan the wedding...

Time skip brought to you by a very tired author!

"And for the cake we can have..." Travis said "well we both like chocolate" I nodded and wrote it down I smiled and said "I think that's everything! Here look over it" travis looked over the pages of details and said "yea I think that's everything now we just have to hire a wedding planner and they should do the rest right?" I said "well we'll have to choose the dress and tux but other than that the planner should do everything" I stapled the papers together and put them on the nightstand then travis said "do you know any wedding planners" I thought for a minute and said "YES!" I grabbed my phone and called my friend Maia it rung for a minute until she answered and said "hello your speaking to Maia mills the best wedding planner in phoenix drop" I said "Maia it's me aph" she said "aph? Why did you call my business number" I said "well I need help planning my wedding"  she said "your engaged!? Wow ok I'll be over in a minute what's your address" I told her the address and hung up travis said "friend from highschool?" I nodded and I heard a knock upstairs so I went to the door and opened it to see Maia we hugged and she said "so who's the lucky guy" travis came in and said "that would be me" she smiled and said "aw you two are cute together! Ok do you have a list of how you want the wedding to be" I nodded and handed her the list She said "great! So where do you want to have it at and when do you want to have it" I looked at travis and he said "well it's to cold to have an outdoors wedding so at the church down the road is that ok aph?" I nodded and said "for the date...how about December 23 it's next week so that gives us plenty of time" she said "ok great! You two should start looking for a dress and tux I'll take care of everything else oh I gotta go bye aph nice seeing you again!" I waved and she left after she left I realized laurence and garroth were no where to be found i said "hey where's laurence and garroth" travis said "probably in their rooms" I nodded and me and travis went back to our room I got on my phone and started looking at dresses I looked for awhile until I found the perfect dress it was strapless and was kinda poofy...

I smiled and travis said "did you find a dress" I nodded and said "yes and your not going to see it until I walk down the aisle!" He nodded and I ordered the dress then I said "ok now all I gotta do is go pick it up!" He smiled and said "I've got ...

I smiled and travis said "did you find a dress" I nodded and said "yes and your not going to see it until I walk down the aisle!" He nodded and I ordered the dress then I said "ok now all I gotta do is go pick it up!" He smiled and said "I've got my tux I gotta go get it to" I said "I'm gonna go get my dress right now see Ya later" I kissed his cheek and said "bye love you!" He said "bye love you im gonna go pick up my tux to" I nodded and we both left I went to the dress shop I ordered from and went in a girl said "are you aphmau" I nodded and she said "ah we got your dress right here" she handed me the dress in a see through bag and said "the bag is so it won't get dirty" I nodded and said "thanks" I payed her for the dress and left I went back home to see travis wasn't there yet so I decided to show the girls my dress I went over to their house and knocked katelyn answered and said "hey aph! What's that" I smiled and said "my wedding dress" she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside when I got in she said "go try it on right now! I'll get kawaii chan" I nodded and went to the bathroom I changed and when I came out kawaii chan and katelyn were there kawaii chan said "kawaii chan thinks aphmau senpai looks amazing!" I smiled and katelyn said "yea you look amazing aph! When is the wedding" I said "next week" she said "wow that's pretty soon" I nodded and said "yea but I'm friends with our wedding planner and she has the best planning business in phoenix drop so she can easily do it" she nodded and I walked back into the bathroom and changed back into my normal clothes then I put the dress in the bag and went back home to see Travis wasn't home so I put the dress in the back of the closet and layed down on the bed....I can't wait to finally be married!

Hey! So they're planning the wedding!! Don't worry everyone next chapter will be the wedding! Oh by the way im not sure if I'm gonna update tomorrow because tomorrow is the hardest part of the test at my school we get 90 minutes to do an on-demand writing so yea anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeee