Chapter 5

Aphmaus pov
I woke up the next morning and went downstairs to see katelyn and kawaii chan watching tv they said morning and I sat down when kawaii chan said "you know aphmau~senpai we still haven't had the party" I mentally facepalmed and said "I'm sorry kawaii chan I forgot all about it we put all the decorations im the basement so I had nothing to remind me" she smiled and said "it's fine! But can we still throw the party" I nodded and said "of course! Katelyn go get the decorations and start hanging them up,kawaii chan go get the music ready ill invite some people and we can have the party today!" She smiled and katelyn went down to the basement to get the decorations she started hanging them and I ended up inviting Aaron,zane,laurence,garroth,travis,
Dante,Lucinda,and Nicole after everything was done the doorbell ring and everyone I invited came in everyone started talking and dancing while I was talking to Nicole travis came over he said "hey aph I gotta talk to you" I nodded and we went to the kitchen and he said "so everyone of our friends are here right" I nodded and he said "I was thinking maybe while everyone's here we should tell them about us" I said "oh that's a really good idea actually...ok" he smiled and grabbed my hand I turned off the music and we went upstairs and looked over the railing of the balcony everyone looked at us and I said "hey guys! So I'm glad you all came and you should really thank kawaii chan because she's the one who wanted to throw this party!" Everyone thanked kawaii chan and she blushed I laughed and said "but anyway me and Travis would like to announce something" I looked at Travis and he raised our hands in the air and said "we're dating!" Everyone smiled and we went back downstairs Lucinda came over and said "congrats aph I never thought you'd get a guy even if that guy is travis im happy for you" I smiled and nodded dante came over and said "I kinda figured you two were dating" I said "yea remember you said we would be cute together" he nodded and walked off so I turned the music back on and everyone started dancing again me and Travis were sitting on the couch well he was sitting while I was laying my head in his lap and we were just talking (ok is it wrong to fangirl over my own book cause I am!) until katelyn came over and said "hey guys look I just wanted to come over here to warn travis" she looked right At him and said "if you hurt her in any way possible....you'll have to deal with me got it" he nodded and she left I looked around and seen kawaii chan taking pictures of us I laughed and sat up to where my head was on his shoulder he said "I'm glad we told everyone and now we can actually like hold hands and stuff when we're with our friends" I nodded and said "yea for once you had a pretty good idea" he said "hey! I have good ideas sometimes..." I nodded and said "yea sometimes" then laurence and garroth came over they sat down next to us and laurence said "so you guys are dating" I nodded and he said "we kinda figured we actually seen you guys kiss" I said "how we never kissed or held hands when anyone could see" garroth said "we may have spied a little" I nodded and said "of course you did...so are you guys gonna be jealous every time we're around" they looked at each other and back at me laurence said "no as long as your happy" I smiled and said "I'm happy thanks guys for being awesome you get a hug" we laughed and I gave them both a hug then sat back down and looked at Travis I said "if you mess up you've got katelyn,laurence,and garroth to deal with you better be the best boyfriend ever" he laughed and said "well I don't feel like being murdered by my friends so I'll try my best" I laughed and garroth and Laurence went somewhere else in the house i looked at Travis and said "I'm gonna go talk to zane" he nodded and I went over to zane he said "so you and travis are dating" I nodded and said "since three days ago yea" he nodded and said "i don't really trust travis you know how big of a flirt he is" I said "yea I do but he hasn't flirted with anyone else since we started dating I know your just looking out for me zane but I trust travis" he nodded and said "sorry I just don't want him to hurt you" I smiled and said "thanks for looking out for me zane" he nodded and I went over to everyone else I started dancing and we all had fun for awhile until like the middle of the night when katelyn said "hey wanna see if everyone wants to watch a scary movie" I nodded and Katelyn yelled "HEY YOU GUYS WANNA WATCH A SCARY MOVIE?!" Everyone said yea so we put on insidious (I watched this movie like a few years ago and I STILL have the image of that stupid face looking over the banister of the stairs in my head!) and everyone sat down on the couch and the floor we started watching the movie then it got to a jumpscare of course everyone jumped and I ended up jumping into travis' lap I looked back at him and he was just smiling he wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled up to him and we watched the rest of the movie like that when it ended everyone started to leave and after a lot of people left it was only me,katelyn,kawaii chan,and travis left the girls were both standing at the doorway watching me and Travis we kissed and said bye he left and I went over to the girls kawaii chan hugged me and said "thank you aphmau~senpai for throwing the party and making kawaii chans ship sail!!" I said "no problem kawaii chan" katelyn said "I'm going to bed nite guys" we both said nite and went to our rooms i layed down in my bed and my phone buzzed I looked at it to see a message from travis....
T: sweet dreams babe <3
And with that I fell asleep with my phone on my face smiling....

Ok so for some reason I had so much trouble writing this chapter! Like I don't know why! Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed that's all for now bbbbbyyyyyyyeeeeee