Chapter 2

Aphmaus pov
I woke up in my bed covered up I yawned and got up I decided against changing out of my pajamas cause their comfy and went downstairs to see travis still asleep I thought about last night how I fell asleep on his shoulder and he carried me to my room I blushed and started making breakfast when katelyn came down she yawned and said "hey why are you blushing" I nervously laughed and said "b-blushing?! I'm not blushing! Who's blushing im not! You are!" She raised and eyebrow and said "aph....are you ok" I nodded and put the pancakes in a plate kawaii chan came down and said "oh aphmau~senpai you didn't have to make breakfast kawaii chan would have" I nodded and said "yea well you make every meal everyday so I wanted to do you a favor" her and katelyn sat down while I went over to the couch to wake up travis I shook him lightly and said "travis wake up" he just turned over so I shook him again and he said "..aph...." WHY IN IRENES NAME DID HE SAY MY NAME IN HIS SLEEP HE DOESNT LIKE ME RIGHT?! RIGHT!? Calm down aph it's travis he has multiple girls on his mind all the time he's a flirt he can't like just one girl...I sighed and yelled "WAKE UP!" He still didn't wake up I thought....what would make travis wake up....AHA! I went over to his ear and said "if you wake up you get a kiss..." He sprung up and said "WHAT?!" I laughed and said "calm down I just said that so you'd wake up come on I made breakfast" we went over to the table and started eating when kawaii chan said "oh aphmau~senpai! Kawaii chan was thinking we could throw a party!" I said "uh what kinda party" she shrugged and I said "sure if katelyns ok with it" I looked at katelyn and she said "yea it's kinda boring lately it'd be cool to throw a party" I smiled and Said "yay! Looks like we're throwing a party! After breakfast we can go to the store and get some decorations" I looked at travis and said "you wanna come with us and helps get decorations" katelyn groaned and travis said "sure I ain't got nothin better to do and I bet there's tons of girls at the store!" I groaned and said "ok travis we get it your a cassonova" I got up and cleaned my plate off katelyn and kawaii chan did the same i took travis' plate and put it in the sink I said "I'm going to go change is it supposed to be hot today" katelyn nodded and said "yea like in the 90's" I nodded and went upstairs I changed into a dark purple tank top with a bow on it...

" He sprung up and said "WHAT?!" I laughed and said "calm down I just said that so you'd wake up come on I made breakfast" we went over to the table and started eating when kawaii chan said "oh aphmau~senpai! Kawaii chan was thinking we could thro...

And some white button up shorts...

I put my hair up in a ponytail and ran downstairs kawaii chan was sitting on the couch in a really cute pink dress I said "hey where's travis" she said "oh travis~kun went to his house to change he'll be back soon" I nodded and sat down she said "...

I put my hair up in a ponytail and ran downstairs kawaii chan was sitting on the couch in a really cute pink dress I said "hey where's travis" she said "oh travis~kun went to his house to change he'll be back soon" I nodded and sat down she said "Travis~kun and aphmau senpai is my new ship!" I said "WHAT?!" She smiled and said "travis~kun and aphmau~senpai are soooo cute together so their my new ship besides kawaii~chan thinks travis~kun likes aphmau~senpai" I shook my head in a no motion and said "kawaii chan you know travis hes a huge flirt! He likes tons of girls he can't like just one he flirts with everyone!" She nodded and said "does aphmau~senpai like travis~kun" I felt the heat go to my cheeks and I said "I-I don't...kawaii chan im gonna be honest I don't know and even if I ever did like him it would be no use cause like I said earlier he can't like just one girl..." All of a sudden I heard someone say "I can like just one girl" I turned around to see Travis in a green and white tye-dye tank top and shorts I said "how do you know that you've never liked just one girl" he nodded and said "yes I have i like someone right now" I said "really? Who is it" he blushed and said "I-uh urm she...she...I don't wanna say" I nodded and katelyn came down wearing a blue t-shirt and blue shorts we all walked to the store and went to the decorations area katelyn said "I'm gonna go look at the games" and kawaii chan said "kawaii~chan is gonna go look at the baking stuff! Aphmau~senpai can you get the decorations" I nodded and Katelyn and kawaii chan ran off so me and travis started walking around when he seen something so I looked around until I seen some really cool looking streamers so I started jumping trying to get them since they were on the top shelf but I couldn't until I felt two hands on my sides picking me up I grabbed the streamers and turned around to see Travis "I smiled and said "thanks travis" he said "no problem I got a pretty good view from here anyway" I punched his arm and he said "OW! irene I thought only katelyn could hit that hard!" I smiled and said "so what did you wander off to get" he pulled a purple rose from behind his back and said "for you" I smiled and blushed I said "awwww thanks Travis! You did pay for this right" he laughed and said "yes I paid for it" I nodded and said "well thanks I love it" he smiled and we got some more decorations until I got a text from katelyn...

K- katelyn
A- aphmau

K- hey it's gonna be awhile
A- why
K- cause kawaii chan decided to get enough Baking stuff to fill our house and the guys house
A- wow...
K- yea but I heard there's like a fair thing going on down the road you can go there while you wait for us
A- REALLY THERES A FAIR! Ok I'll go there we meet back at the park in about 2 hours"
K- yea ok bye
A- bye

"Well looks like katelyn and kawaii chan are gonna be awhile" travis said "so what can we do while we wait" I smiled and said "there's a fair down the road a bit we can go there for awhile!" He nodded and we went to the fair we got cotton candy then went to a few games and travis won a bear which he gave to me which was so sweet when i seen a face painter I looked at travis and said "THERES A FACE PAINTER!" He got ready to say something but I grabbed his hand and pulled him over he sat down and the lady said "what would you like a dinosaur,dog,cat,or tiger" Travis said "dinosaur" the lady painted his face and when he was done I smiled I said "YOU LOOK SO COOL!" He smiled and said "well it's your turn" I smiled and sat down i got my face painted as a tiger when we were done getting our faces painted travis said "we probably look so cool" I nodded and he said "oh hey let's take a picture!" He grabbed my hand causing me to blush and pulled me over to the photo booth we paid and the screen said "strike a silly pose" we made silly faces and it took the picture then it said "strike a normal pose" we smiled and it took the picture then....it said "strike a romantic pose" I looked at Travis and soda "what should we do" he thought and said "I got an idea just look at the camera" I nodded and looked at the camera right before it snapped the picture travis kissed my cheek it took the picture and the screen said "goodbye!" We got out of the photo booth me still blushing from him kissing my cheek and we took our copies of the photos I looked at the time and said "we gotta go!" He nodded and we walked to the park we didn't see katelyn or kawaii chan so I messaged them in the group chat..
Kc- kawaii chan

A- where are you guys
K- sorry we're not there just go to the guys house or something we'll meet you there
Kc- yea!
A- ok bye
Kc- bye
K- bye

I looked at Travis and said "their not here they said to go to your house and they'll be there in a while" he nodded and grabbed my hand we started walking to his house and he said "ya know today has been the most fun I've had in a long time" I nodded and said "yea although you kept on grabbing my hand and you kissed my cheek in the photo booth.." He said "do you want me to stop holding your hand" I blushed and shook my head in a no motion cause believe it or not after last night when we learned so much more about each other I kinda started feeling something for him and after today I know....I like him...a lot...anyway we got to the house and travis had said some stupid joke which made us both die laughing so when we went through the door we looked like hyenas and garroth,laurence and dante were giving us weird looks garroth said "aph? What are you doing here and nice face paint" I smiled and said "thanks but me and travis have been at the fair all day it was so fun look he got me a teddy bear!" I showed the the bear and they all glared at Travis except dante cause he's with Nicole anyway I looked at Travis and said "oh hey go out the photos up!" He nodded and said "I'm gonna put them on my wall!" I smoked and he went to his room while I sat down with garroth and the guys when dante said "what pictures were you talking about" I smiled and said "oh there was a photo booth and we took some pictures here look" I showed dante the pictures and he pointed at the one where travis kissed my cheek he said "ok that's adorable but why" I blushed and said "oh the screen said to do a romantic pose so travis decided to do that" he nodded and laurence said "can we see" I said "urm...if you guys don't get mad I know how you are..." They put their hands over their hearts and said "we promise not to get mad" I smiled and showed them the pictures at first they were smiling then they got to the one where travis kissed my cheek and garroth said "WHAT THE HECK!?" I laughed and said "I'm just....gonna go check on travis....BYE!" I ran downstairs to the basement also known as travis' room and said "wow you have a nice room" he smirks and said "why thank you! Here look" I went over and seen he put the photos on the wall I smoked and he said "let's watch a movie" I nodded and we started watching some random movie....

Hai! So I really enjoyed writing this chapter and I have so many ideas! So that's all for now hope you guys enjoyed bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee