Chapter 13

The wedding!!!!

Aphmaus pov
I smiled as the music started playing...this is it....the doors in front of me opened and I seen everyone of my friends sitting down smiling at me I walked down the aisle and when I got next to travis katelyn whispered "you ready to be married aph" I nodded and she went back into her maid of honor spot the priest said priest stuff and I really didn't pay attention because the whole time he was talking i was staring at travis thinking "wow I'm gonna be married!" But then the priest said "do you travis valkrum take aphmau to be your wife for as long as you both shall live" travis smiled and said "I do" he took the wedding ring and put it on my ring finger then the priest said "do you aphmau take travis valkrum to be your husband for as long as you both shall live" I said "I do!" I took the other wedding ring and put it on his ring finger The priest smiled and said "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride!" Me and travis kissed and when we pulled away everyone was cheering I laughed and travis said "hello mrs. Valkrum" i laughed and we started talking to everyone...

Time skip!

After I talked with everyone a bit it was time for me to throw the bouquet so I said "ok it's time to throw the bouquet every girl get over here!" All the girls came over and I turned around I counted down from three and threw the bouquet I heard someone squeal so I turned to see kawaii chan had caught it she said "KAWAII CHAN CAUGHT IT!! KAWAII CHAN IS GONNA GET MARRIED NEXT!!" I noticed her looking at garroth as she said that awww kawaii chan likes garroth! That's like the cutest thing ever I went over to travis and said "I have a feeling kawaii chan likes garroth" he nodded and said "I think garroth likes kawaii chan" I nodded and after awhile someone turned on music and everyone started dancing until it changed to a slow song I smiled when I seen garroth walking towards kawaii chan they talked for a minute then they started slow dancing together travis grabbed my hand and said "may I have this dance" I laughed and said "you may" he put his hands on my sides and I put my hands on his shoulders pretty soon dante and Nicole joined in on slow dancing,then katelyn and laurence after awhile the song ended and katelyn came over she said "so are you guys gonna have a honeymoon" I said "no we decided not to that way we could stay here with our friends" she nodded and pretty soon the wedding was over and everyone went home including me and Travis we both went home and changed into pajamas Then we went upstairs to the living room and I seen garroth i sat next to him and said "ok garroth I want you to tell me the absolute truth on this! DO.YOU.LIKE.KAWAII CHAN?!" He blushed and I said "I knew it!!" Garroth said "but I didn't say anything" I said "do you like kawaii chan" he hesitated but then nodded I smiled and said "you know garroth kawaii chan caught the bouquet that means that she's gonna get married next and she likes you so..." His eyes grew and he said "s-she likes me?!" I nodded and said "at the wedding when she caught the bouquet she looked right at you and did you see her eyes when you two were slow dancing?!" He said "I-Uh...gotta go!" And he ran out the door I laughed and said "I wonder where laurence is" travis said "probably with katelyn" I nodded and yawned travis said "well we're both tired so let's go to bed" I nodded and we went to our room we layed down and fell asleep...

I know it's not 1000 words but I have an amazing idea for next chapter! Anyway that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee