Chapter 20

(This is a continuation from last chapter.)

I finally arrived at Sasuke's house. I rang the door bell and someone unfamiliar answered the door.

"Um. Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Sasuke's brother, Uchiha Itachi." He said kindly. 'I didn't know Sasuke had a brother'.

He yelled for Sasuke and I heard Sasuke's voice reply. I couldn't hear clearly what Sasuke said to his brother.

I saw him silently chuckle to himself. He kept looking up and down at my body. 'Is he checking me out?' I thought.

I heard footsteps come behind Itachi. "Itachi what the fuck are you doing?" Sasuke said.

Sasuke whispered something into his ear that made his eyes widen. I just stood there looking at them hoping I could come in.

"I was just leaving.." Itachi said and swiftly walked down the street.

"What was that all about?" I asked as I watched Sasuke lean on the doorway. "Nothing. Come on in." He replied.

I nodded and walked inside his house. When I got into the living room he wrapped his arms around me.

Of course, I started to blush. His lips suddenly crashed into mine. I was a long, passionate kiss.

We both backed up to the wall, never breaking the kiss. I needed air so I gently pushed Sasuke so he could disconnect his lips from mine.

I felt someone lift me up. Sasuke was carrying me up the stairs, bridal style. I squirmed to get out of this position.

I end up giving up and letting Sasuke carry me up the stairs. He carried me into his room and gently put me down the bed.

"Sasuke wh-" my sentence was cut off by the lips of Sasuke. He lifted his lips off of mine. "Just enjoy the moment.." Sasuke whispered into my ear.

I blushed again. He took off my book bag and undid the tie I was wearing with my school uniform.

He unbuttoned my white dress shirt and began licking my upper chest. "S-sasuke." I moaned out.

I saw Sasuke bite his lip. I moaned out loud when Sasuke found my sweet spot and began biting down softly.

He began kissing me again. His tongue asked for a entrance that I simply denied. I pushed Sasuke off me and I sat up.

He look confused. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Shouldn't I be mad at you?" I said. He smirked and kissed me again.

"That's up to you.." He whispered in my ear.
'Damn you Uchiha..Its hard to be mad at you when you're this sexy...'.

"I'm sexy, you say?" He said giggling. 'Why in the hell do I keep saying my thoughts out loud?'.

"Hmm I don't know." He said beginning to laugh. Oh my fuck. "The moment is dead now." I said. "Wanna cuddle then?" Sasuke asked.

I nodded and fixed myself. Sasuke did the same. "Wanna watch Netflix?" Sasuke asked.

"Sure.. But we better not Netflix and chill." I said. "Awee... Fine." He said laughing. He went down stairs to pop some popcorn.

I got a blanket out of his closet and wrapped myself in it. I plopped onto his bed with the blanket still wrapped around me.

Sasuke brought up the popcorn and sat beside me. I gave him some of the blanket so he could be closer to me.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asked. I shrugged at him. Then I saw him texting someone on his phone.

"Who ya texting?" I asked. "Ino, Sai, Neji, and Tenten." He said, "We are going to have a couples night." I nodded and watched Sasuke Text them.

Sasuke's POV
I figured it would be less awkward if some of our friends came over. I only invited Ino, Sai, Tenten, and Neji because they were the only sane couples.

Well at least Neji and Tenten. Sai and Ino can be...Erm.. Sexual, at times. But that's only when they are drunk.

I put my phone on the night stand and sat up scrolling through movies on Netflix on my big TV in my room.

Then I felt someone lay their head on my shoulder. It was Naruto. I ran my hand through his silky blonde hair.

"I love you dobe."

"I love you too..teme"