Chapter 6

Sasuke's POV

'Damn. He is a really great kisser' I thought as I watched him walk out the door. I felt satisfied. I went into my bedroom and plopped down on the bed.

I started to think about Naruto and somehow i got a boner. DAMN IT! He really turned me on. Now every time i think about what just happened i get a boner.

What the fuck is wrong with me? He got me wrapped around his little finger. But i don't mind be wrapped around Naruto's finger...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's POV

I started to walk home. I felt weird. I felt alive. I kept wondering 'What made me do that'. I was stuck on the feeling that i had just really kissed a boy and that boy was Sasuke.

I bet this is gonna be really awkward when we come to school. Then i got a text:

Sasuke: Hey. Uh, Just wanted to say this is between you and me. No one else.

Naruto: Ok. I understand. My lips are sealed...

Sasuke: Hm. Thats weird considering that you just kissed me.

Naruto: Oh hush Sasuke lol

Sasuke: lol

I shoved my phone down in my pocket and started to walk home again. When i got home, i changed into a old white tee and some plaid pajama pants.

I brushed my golden-blonde hair then put my walrus sleeping cap on. I feel quietly asleep as i dreamed of Sasuke...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-The next day-

Sasuke's POV

I woke up and got ready for bed. I headed over to Naruto's house so we could walk to school together. I tried and knocked but when my fist almost touched the door, the door opened.

'Stupid dobe. Didn't even lock his door' I thought as i rolled my eyes. I went into the apartment and locked the door behind me.

Naruto hasn't woke up yet and was drooling out of his mind on the pillow. I waited for a bit because it seemed like he was enjoying his dream. I wonder what he is dreaming about...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's POV

I was dreaming non-stop about Sasuke. In my dream I was at Sasuke's house.

"Hey Naruto.." Sasuke said.

"I have a surprise for you.." He said with a smirk on his face.

I blushed and said "W-what is it?".

He started to make out with me. Then he touched the bottom of my ball sack and I got a boner. He kept kissing and licking me. Then he started to take off my pants...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's POV

I sat on the edge of his bed and watched him dream his little heart out.

"What is it?" He murmured. Then all of a sudden I saw him get boner. 'WHAT THE HELL IS THE DREAMING ABOUT?!?' I thought.

I quickly woke him up before he could continue his dream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's POV

Before He could fully pull my pant's down, SOMEONE FUCKING WOKE ME UP!

"HEEEEEY" I screeched tiredly.

I was annoyed, but not for long. I saw Sasuke sitting on the edge of my bed laughing. 'How in the hell did he get in my house?' I thought.

His laugh was charming. "What are you doing here?" I finally asked.

He stopped laughing and look at me in a crazy way.

"You left you door unlocked you stupid dobe." He said with a smirk on his face, still looking at me in a crazy way.

'SHIT. Forgot to lock the door... luckily no one came in..' I thought.

I scratched my head and looked at him. "Did you...stay the night or something?" I asked nervously.

"No. I came here this morning to check on you." He said.

'Awe man.' I thought.

"Um. Naruto. We are going to be late if you don't get your ass up right now." He said in a kidding manner.

"OH YEA SCHOOL!" I said rushing to get dress.

"I will meet you outside... My little dobe." He said.

Of course I was still in a daze and I thought he said 'My dobe'. I met him outside and we started to walk to school.

§§