Chapter 14

My eyes fluttered open as the sunlight came through the window. As my eyes were adjusting to the bright sunlight, I stretched. I didn't yawn too loud cause I didn't want to wake Sasuke.

I walked down stairs into the kitchen. I got Sasuke's medication and water ready, and set them out on the counter. I sighed as i did so. Then, i heard a soft snoring coming from the living room.

I walked in there to see Ino's Perfectly shaped, naked body laying on the couch. It was only her, So Sai must of left early.

'At least Sai can do is put a fucking blanket over her when he left, so we won't have to see her naked body in the damn morning' I thought.

I grabbed a purple blanket and put it over her. She wrapped herself in the blanket in her sleep and i went back into the kitchen. Then i heard, "Naruto! Where are you?".

It was Sasuke calling me from upstairs. I dashed up the stairs, almost falling on my face when i got to the top, to see what Sasuke wanted.

"There you are." He said. "I don't think i need my wheelchair anymore." He said. He got up from the bed and stood perfectly. "Are you sure Sasuke??" I asked a bit worried.

"I will be fine. But, i will still need a little help doing stuff around my house." He said. "Ok." I replied. I helped him down the stairs and brought him into the kitchen.

I gave him his pills and water. "Can I have grape juice instead?" He asked. "I think water is better for you, Sasuke." I said.

"Awe come on Naruto pleasee?" He begged. I shook my head no. "Fine. We have to do it the hard way." He said smirking. He got up and kissed me passionately. Then he sat back down and asked again.

"Now, can I have grape juice?" He said chuckling. "Hmmm maybe." I said. He rolled his eyes. "Wow Naruto." He said.

"Fine..." I finally said. I went to the fridge and poured him some grape juice. "Now drink it ya big teme." I said.

Ino walked into the kitchen with the blanket wrapped around her. She sat down across Sasuke and laid her head on the table.

"Ino why the hell are you still here?" Sasuke asked. "Don't fucking know." Ino replied. She held her stomach.

"I'm gonna-" her sentence was cut off by the sudden vomit trying to come up. She ran to the bathroom and started to vomit. I ran in there to help her.

I held her hair as she puked. 'This is so fucking disgusting..' I thought.

Sasuke's POV
As I sat there at the table listening to Ino puke, I thought 'Why not make Naruto jealous. See how much he really loves me'.

As Naruto and Ino walked out the bathroom, I smirked at Ino. Naruto blinked in confusion. "Damn Ino. You look so fine." I said smirking.

I saw Naruto's eyes widen and Ino was blushing. "T-thanks Sasuke." She said nervously. I got up and held her waist. Naruto just stood there like a idiot. "S-sasuke what are you doing?" Ino asked.

I didn't reply, I just smirked. I peeked into the blanket and looked at her boobs. 'Damn.. She has some big tittes. No wonder Sai always wants to fuck her' I thought.

"Damn Ino. You have some big tits." I said. I whispered some naughty things in her ear and her face got more red.

"Uh...Um....I'm gonna get going.." Ino said. She winked at me as she left. Naruto went up in my room and slammed the door loudly.

I chased after him, as I struggled up the stairs. I finally got up and I opened the door. He was laying on the bed.

"You know Naruto... That wouldn't have happened if you were my actual boyfriend.." I said. He sat up quickly and glared at me.

"Just you wait Sasuke.." He said. I don't think he got the message. He pulled out his phone and started to text someone. "Who are you texting?" I asked.

He didn't answer. I wonder what he is doing.