Keith: (chuckles) Do what Dad?

Bert: (looks away then back at us) N-Nothing...Just tell me if you just need anything...(closes door)

I was blushing really hard..I quickly face the mirror and fix my hair....My hands are shaking..Nice Greyson..Just nice... [ 0_0 ]

Me: S-So...Are you in good terms with you're Dad now?

Keith: Yup...(smiles)..What did he mean by-

Me: (grabbing her arm) Let's go...Time is ticking...

I dragged Keith outside her room..We were gonna head outside when someone stopped us...Great...Just Great...

Me: (surprised) M-Mr. Ander- I mean Bert...H-Hi..

Bert: Where are you two going?

Keith: We're going on a date..(smiles)

Bert: I'll drive you....Where to? (glares at me)

Me: Umm-uh....(gulps)

??: You really need to leave them alone Bert....Hi Greyson..(smiles)

Me: (smiles) Hi Sarah...

Well as you can see...I'm really not that close to Keith's father...Just her mother...It's really weird cause It felt like I'm gonna die if He's not gonna stop with the glaring thing...

Bert: I'm not doing anything Sarah..

Sarah: Leave the kids alone Bert....Or do you want to do the groceries for me? (crosses arm)

Bert: Of course not...(looks at me) Well...take care of my daughter...(smiles) (mouths) I'm watching you...(walks away)

Keith: What's up with Dad?

Sarah: I really don't know...(kisses Keith's forehead) Go have fun dear...(winks at me)

Me: You too Sarah...(smiles)

We went outside...No sign of Kevin around..good...Well First I thought what place could be so romantic?...I want it to be special but I'm not that fancy....

Keith: (chuckles) McDonald's? You're bringing a girl to McDonald's on a date?

Me: Is that wrong?

Keith: Simple (smiles) (holds my hand) I like it...(laughs)

We went inside and order some food...We ate a burger and fries...What? It's Lunch right?..By the way Keith's reaction, she's having fun...I really love the way she smiles...Even though I was covered with flour earlier, It was worth it....

Keith: Is there something on my face?

Me: (gets back to reality) Uh-What?

Keith: I said..Is there something on my face?

Me: (chuckles) No...Why? (drinks soda)

Keith:Good..(smiles) Oh..You got Ketchup on your face..(points) Right there...

Me: (licks it) Did I get it?

Keith: (chuckles) Lemme do that for you (grabs a napkin and wipe it on my face) There...all good..

Then there's a random couple who passed by....I felt heat rise to my cheeks when I heard their conversation...

Lady: Aww..Look They're so sweet..(smiles)

Man: (chuckles) It's just like us when we were young...(laughs) Brings back memories huh?

Lady: (giggles) Yeah...Good times..