Chapter 9

11votes and 10comments for next update....

Nathaniel above!😋😍

I'm making Nathaniel and Amaya apart of the book. They probably be in book 4 in the future....

Kelsey pov

I pack all me and mark Jr stuff and we was ready to leave. I don't know how mark or Cameron going handle this situation I really hope they shot up the place for all I care. I never thought I would see Mark again but I'm happy that he came back for me. it makes me happy that he never forgotten about me.

I texted Mark to tell him that me and Mark Junior was in the car waiting for him.

"Mommy where are we going to go"said Mark Jr

"We are going to a place that I know you going to love it there to"I said

Me think about everything got me wondering what happen to angel. Amaya seem a little sneaky to me. I heard her name before and I believe I seen her before but I can be crazy sometimes.

Amaya pov
I've been dating Cameron for about six months don't get me wrong I love him but this was only a plan.
Nathaniel hired me to date cam.I never thought I would fall in love with him but I did and now I'm just scared that Nathaniel is going to make me do something to him or his friend that I might regret.One thing that Kelsey doesn't know is that she has a tracking device planted inside of her that tells Nathaniel everywhere she goes. Did I make the right choice listening to Nathaniel.

Mark pov

"Well we going to go it was nice having dinner with you man and I hope all the drama is cut"I said

"Yeah I understand why you killed him I taught you to do that but never thought it would be bestfriend you no"he said getting up showing us the door.

We went outside and he shut the door. We all got in the car and saw Kelsey and Mark Jr sitting waiting for us.

"You ready to go"I said

"Yes I hate it here"she said

"Wait"Amaya said pulling out a knife

"Let me see your arm"she said

She felt on Kelsey arm and do stab her. Kelsey scream.

"Wtf are you doing"Cameron said

A may didn't answer but after she pulled out a little thing that looks like a tracking device.

"Nathaniel was going track your ever move"Amaya said

"Thanks"Kelsey looking uneasy

How the hell Amaya knew she had a tracking device inside of her though? Something ain't right...

11 votes and 10comments for next update