Meanwhile onboard the Anacoda, Colonel Kellson sat at the desk in the CO's office and poured over recon reports from the commanding officers onboard Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-A, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-B, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-C, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-D, Transport Alpha-45543-A, Tranport Beta-45543-B, Transport Alpha-45543-C, and Transport 455543-D.

A message popped on the Computer Access Terminal Screen which indicated it was from Supreme Allied Commander Amdronian Group Alliance Military Allied Field Command which read:

At this moment, plans are being made for a space, aerial and infantry assault against Alcasian Federal Military Combat, Aerial and Infantry Assault Groups in the Alnasis Sectors, Ankenn Sectors, Alden Sectors, Akerran Sectors, Aloons Sectors, Berras Sectors, Bellan Sectors, Brican Sectors, Bellans Sectors, Bestan Sectors, Bertan Sectors, Callen Sectors, Cretsas Sectors, Danlan Sectors, Derran Sectors, Gerran Sectors, Kelsin Sectors, Kerral Sectors, Lycan Sectors and Kerran Sectors.

Since your vessel has been operating in the Alnasis Sectors for the past several months, your orders are to disrupt the main Alcasian Federal Military Scanner Array in the Berabs System.

After Colonel Kellson took time to read over the communique sent to him by the Amdronian Group Alliance Military Allied Field Command's Supreme Allied Commander, he went over to the intercom unit by the door and activated it.

"Kellson, to all flight crews." Colonel Kellson said over the Anacoda's shipwide intercom system. "Report to the briefing room on the double. All other personnel, report to your stations."

In the Officer's club, Captain Kellog, Lieutenant Commander Dan Lettans, Lieutenant Brian Tellan, Lieutenant Eric Kalans, Lieutenant Jack Evans Captain Thompsons, Lieutenant Commander Bryan Thalins, Lieutenant Gregory Picken, Lieutenant Mark Ressan, and Lieutenant Dan Verras who sat at a couple of tables got up and proceeded to the briefing room.

A couple minutes later, the flight crews of Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-A, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-B, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-C, and Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-D, Transport Alpha-45543-A, Tranport Beta-45543-B, Transport Alpha-45543-C, and Transport 455543-D found seats around the large conference table in the briefing room.

Captain Kellas, Captain Ferras, Captain Brians, Captain Celtan, Captain Kerson, Captain Breens, Captain Lonns, Captain Pellans, Captain Franks, and Captain Nathans who sat with their command crews around the conference table were each given a datapad by Colonel Kellson.

"At this moment our forces and our Amdronian Group Alliance allies are planned to launch an attack here in the Alnasis Sectors plus the Ankenn Sectors, Alden Sectors, Akerran Sectors, Aloons Sectors, Berras Sectors, Bellan Sectors, Brican Sectors, Bellans Sectors, Bestan Sectors, Bertan Sectors, Callen Sectors, Cretsas Sectors, Danlan Sectors, Derran Sectors, Gerran Sectors, Kelsin Sectors, Kerral Sectors, Lycan Sectors and Kerran Sectors." Colonel Kellson said to the others.

"Are you talking about us going on the offensive, sir?" Lieutenant Jack Evans responded. "If so, it's about damned time."

"Actually Lieutenant, we are going to be taking the areas I mentioned from the Alcasian Federation." Colonel Kellson responded to Lieutenant Evans. "Our orders are to disrupt the scanner array in the Berabs System."

"You mean the one near the fifth planet, sir?" Captain Kellog commented. He sat to the left of Lieutenant Commander Dan Lettans, Lieutenant Brian Tellan, Lieutenant Eric Kalans, Lieutenant Jack Evans Captain Thompsons, Lieutenant Commander Bryan Thalins, Lieutenant Gregory Picken, Lieutenant Mark Ressan, and Lieutenant Dan Verras.

"That's exactly the one I'm referring to Captain." Colonel Kellson responded as he zoomed in on the Berabs System. "We have been ordered to disrupt the main Alcasian Federal Military scanner array here in the Berabs System. This will blind the Alcasian Federal Military forces here in the Alnanis Sectors. Kellog and Thompsons, your two flight crews will take the commandeered AFM transports and approach the scanner array here with a strike team onboard. Your orders are to disrupt the scanner array by any means neccesary. While that is going on, the other flight crews will target the communications arrays throughout the system."