"We have to bring him here. Definitely." My heart soared for her. She was a good Momma. It still surprised me how young she was to be in charge of a little one already.

She placed her hand on my shoulder. "We're sharing a tent, right?" She raised her eyebrow watching me intently. I chuckled at her seriousness, while she leaned closer. "I can't sleep with those girls."

My eyes travelled behind her, towards the small group of girls. Granted, I hadn't exactly hang out with them, but they didn't seem bad. On cue, the blonde one glared our way before whispering something to her friend. They both turned to look at us, and they didn't look happy. Okay. Scratch that. They were menacing, all right. Scrunching up my nose, I glanced at Monica. "You know, the whole purpose of this camp is trying to work out as a team..."

Monica rolled her eyes, placing both hands on her hips. "I'm a bitch, Jess. Let's stop pretending that I'm not. I. Am. Proud. To. Be. A. Bitch."

I chuckled when Andy stood next to me, watching us with an evil glint in his eyes. He leaned closer, glanced to the right and to the left, before saying, "I can camp with you girls."

Monica snorted. "In your dreams," she added while I shook my head. My lips were twitching as I suppressed a smile.

Andy raised both hands in mock surrender, when Bryan's voice sounded from the cabin's front porch. "Guys, we're setting camp right now and then we're going to do a little trek to the vegetables patch." He gestured to his right. "This way, please."

I turned around to grab my suitcase, but Andy beat me to it. "I got it. Lead the way, Jess." Sighing, I murmured a thank you before trailing behind the group. The guys in front of us were grabbing their backpacks and a sleeping bag in their other hands, and that's when I remembered what I'd forgot.

"Shit!" my eyes were wide as I turned to Monica, "I forgot my sleeping bag!" Stupid, stupid, Jessica.

My alleged friend burst out laughing, at the same time Andy glanced at me. His blond hair sparkled under the sunrays. "I can help you with that. I don't mind sharing," he wriggled his brows and I shoved him hard with my good hand. "Although I'm not sure your boyfriend would allow it," he smirked.

Monica's laughter faded. "Hey," she tapped me on the shoulder. "You are staying with me, aren't you?"

Suddenly, the image of Juno giving me the condoms popped in my mind. Blushing like crazy, I nodded at my friend. "I am."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "I can be bitchy, Jess. You really don't want to know that side of me."

"That sounds naughty," chirped in Andrew. Monica scoffed.

Sheesh. "I'm staying with you." I stated gazing at the group of people in front of us.

We arrived at a clear space right next to a lake. The water rippled under the sunlight, creating little gleams every few seconds. Leaving my friends behind, I stepped closer to the shore. The water was crystalline, and you could see fish swimming away from the shore.

"That's our dinner," Bryan's rough voice sounded beside me. "Try not to touch the water, Jess. I'm sure it won't be good for your wound."

I glanced at my bandaged hand and a heavy sigh left my lips. "This sucks," I raised it while grimacing.

He smiled. "You'll learn how to fish, don't worry. If you don't help with dinner, you won't eat." He winked, before walking away towards another group of people, but his playful smile was gone when he reached them.

I knew that it wouldn't look good if people knew that there was something going on between us. He was not only my teacher, but also my boss. I didn't want them to think that I was still in the program for that reason only. I figured that Bryan was harsh with me for that exact reason, too.