Chapter Forty-Seven

Start from the beginning

“What? No, Niall isn’t allowed to cry” I say looking at Niall who’s looking like a little puppy.

“Good, now come with us” Liam says opening the front door.

I can’t talk to her. I probably start crying because I’m a fucking pussy. I’ll go with them, and then just end up playing PlayStation games with Casper or something like that. Yeah, sounds good.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

So Marcus had to go to work so he left. We decided to place the PlayStation in my room and play some stupid game Nick just bought. I have to say, that it’s a really cool game.

I totally forgot that Niall and the others are coming, I kind of hope Zayn doesn’t come so I don’t have to talk to him, but I also want to talk to him. Weird aye?

“Knock knock!” I hear a familiar Irish voice say.

“What?” I say while I run thought Lego city.

“Hey!” Niall says opening the door and looking really happy.

“Hey guys” I say, still focusing on the game.

“You’re having a game party?” Harry yells while he sort of attacks me.

“Okay, sorry, we’ll stop” I say while Casper pauses the game, and turns of the TV.

Casper and Nick leave, while Niall, Louis, Liam and Harry sit down on my bed.

“How is our little handicapped girl doing?” Louis asks.

“Good, I’m less handicapped then last time”

“Where’s Zayn?” Liam asks.

“Probably with Casper” Niall says.

“Pfft, pussy”

“Oh well, let’s just not talk about him, Alright?” I say.

“Whatever you want girl”