CHAPTER 12 - Crawford's slice of the bet

CHAPTER'S SONG:
"If only"
Sung by Dove Cameron
[Video up there] :)

CHAPTER 12 - Crawford's slice of the bet

~*~*~*~

When Espen first arrived in the palace and was offered to be a servant, she thought 'this couldn't get any worse'.

But in fact, standing right now in the queen's bedroom, stripped down to her underwear, holding a sheet to cover herself away from the queen's hands...

She felt like it was the end of the world.

"Come here, dear Emma. This one for sure will erase any unwanted bumps in that pale skin of yours." The queen urged as she raised up her hands, moist with white gooey liquid.

"I-I do not have a-any b-bumps or a-anything at all. I don't need---" Espen clutched as much bed sheet as she could and jumped out of the bed and ran towards Mira who was sitting in a stool, visibly shaking with embarrassment while eating cheese.

"Nonsense. I made this lotion. Making liquids such as this is an old hobby of mine. Wouldn't you strong, brave girls want me to pour you some to try it? It's effective." The queen said, wiggling her hips in anticipation.

"Please get away from me." Espen said firmly as she played tag with the queen.

This was the most embarrassing scene Espen had ever been through her entire life.

A moment ago, the queen, in a transparent white nightgown, ordered the two shaken women to strip down and join her for some whiskey.

Not wanting to anger the queen, Mira complied obediently as Espen just watched the lady knight with shock.

"Are you serious? You're really going to strip down? In front of the queen?" Espen wailed in frustration.

The queen giggled. "Oh don't worry, we're all women here." She winked. "Now get that fair smooth skin out of those wrinkled clothes and join me."

Espen should have ran the moment they opened the door and saw the queen half naked, holding a glass of whiskey on one hand and a jar of lotion on the other.

But she didn't.

Why? Of all the kingdom Espen could have ended up in, why with rulers as bizarre as this woman?? How could a queen be so...interactive...such as this one?

Why did she have to save this woman from Jasper? She should have just let her pet attack the mad queen.

On Espen's horror, the queen caught her wrist and pulled her in for some erotic lotion action.

While all the screaming commotion, Mira sat there in her kirtle and socks as she sighed silently.

This happened on Sweden too. Mira thought, blushing and at the same time shuddering at the memory.

Apparently the queen had a hobby of making lotion out of fragrant herbs and she gets turned on by big brave women.

Lucky me, so that's why she always wanted me around, Mira thought heavily.

Now, both women stood helplessly and obediently against the queen's slimy invading hands.