the almost kiss

But while trying to start up their career Shanae met Channing Tatum, which was great for her, but it would make it harder for both Tillie and Shanae to reach fame on their own, because they both refused to leave the other one behind.

It was all going well, they would do commercials together and they even appeared on a start up television show as being cousins to the main star. They both had the same amount of skill as each other and that was good because they were always working together.

Until one day they got a call from their agent Hunter Styles, he said that he had an audition for them in a big movie that could basically be a make or break movie. They were so excited to get parts in the movie and finally start off their career.

But there was a problem, when they arrived there, and met their agent; they sat down in his office. He looked kind of worried and upset. When they asked why, he looked up and said firmly “there is only one part in the movie, only one of youse will get the part." Tillie and Shanae looked at each other shocked. Only one of them will get the part. They both slammed the scripts down and said synchronized "no thanks" and they walked out.

A few days later Hunter kept ringing Tillie and trying to force Tillie into doing the movie behind Shanae's back.  He told her she would have more potential and that she could write a song and perform it in the movie.

Tillie told him she would think about it, she thought it was a good offer, but she felt bad just thinking about doing it.  She didn't know what to do and unlike any other time she needed to talk to someone she couldn't talk to Shanae. So she talked to Rebel who asked a simple question " what is more important your friendship or your career." it was not so simple for Tillie though.

So she went for a second opinion and went to Matt Lucas, but it backfired when he asked exactly the same question as Rebel. So she went to her room to think.

For a couple of days she tried to avoid Shanae because every time she saw her she felt bad.  So after a couple more days she said no to the offer and said she will stick with Shanae and told him to never put her in that position again and to only get scripts for movies that have parts for both Shanae and Tillie.

A week past and Matt Lanter is staying with them in the guest house. Tillie and Jeremy went camping with some of his friends, and Channing was out of town doing a movie. So that left Matt and Shanae in that big mansion.

So Matt asked Shanae that seen as his movie didn't start for another few days they should do something to waste time. So on day one they played tennis on Shanae's tennis court. They played for hours, they were having so much fun until when the competition got really heated and Matt challenged Shanae to a game and the prize was fifty dollars. So Shanae accepted it.

So it was draw and Matt went to finish her off, and he did a big hit. The ball went straight past her racquet and hit her right in the face. Shanae fell straight on the ground. Matt quickly ran over and picked her up and carried her inside, bridal style. Where he put ice on her face.

As he was putting ice on her face, in the moment he lent in for a kiss. But then they heard a car door and it was Channing coming home early and wanted to surprise Shanae.

As the door opened Shanae quickly jumped off the table holding her eye. Channing walked through the door with a smile on his face until he saw her face. He quickly rushed over to her and asked if she was alright and what had happened. Shanae explained what happened and Matt left then two to be alone.

But he could stop thinking about that almost kiss. He secretly liked Shanae and that lean meant everything to him, he thought that she liked him too. Well she did but she also really liked Channing. Shanae also couldn't get the incident out of her mind either.