~Prologue!~

New story! I'm writing this at the same time as my other book too, which I will probably end up hating XD Well, I hope you all enjoy!

Song: FairyTail Main Theme 2014 OST- Extended (I Think This Goes Along With The Beginning Of The Story :)

Dedication: blair3cecil   <---- I LOVE her story called 'Saving You' and it's one of my inspirations for writing this book! <3 <3 

Quote:

"When he shall die, Take him and cut him out in little stars, And he will make the face of heaven so fine, That all the world will be in love with night. And pay no worship to the garish sun."

~William Shakespeare

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Everyone has seen stars that are around the world. Those bright things in the sky. But have you actually wondered about the stars? Like if you could travel with them or talk to them? Maybe even... slay the stars? You know people can slay living things such as dragons, demons, gods. But what about stars? Is it impossible to even touch one? That's what I wondered myself. 'All that's impossible!' I thought. At least.. That's what I thought back then..

My name is Lucy Heartfilia, The Celestial Star Slayer. Of course, I didn't just magically get this power I have now. There's a reasoning behind it; a legend you may say. And this is explains it all. The story of my revenge and powers.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

A yawn was heard throughout a room. Someone sat up in their bed and dangled their legs on the side of the bed.

"Another morning, another day!" A girl cheered as she stood up from her bed. She stretched out her arms on the side of her. The girl walked to her dresser and got out her usual outfit. She looked around the room then headed to the bathroom.

The girl put on her brown skirt and blue top. Her get-up also had fabric that started at her arm and went down towards her arm. She brushed her blonde hair out and put it in two pigtails. The girl smiled at herself in the mirror.

Right when she was about to head out of the bathroom door, she heard a noise coming from the other side.

"She's going to get so scared! Right Happy?" A boy sounding voice said to someone.

"Aye!" The other whispered back.

An angry looked appeared on Lucy's face. She got her foot ready and yelled out. "LUCY KICK!" The boy got kicked in the face and landed on the wall. He stood up.

"Ouch Luce! That hurt," He said as he rubbed his cheek. Lucy's angry look was still there on her face.

"We came to pick you up to go to the guild!" A cat said as he looked at Lucy. Lucy sighed at the blue cat.

"I guess so. But it's not nice to scare people Natsu, Happy," Lucy said as she pointed at the two. An innocent look appeared on Natsu's face.

"We weren't going to scare you!" Natsu protested. "Anyway, we should start going. I want to take a job."

Lucy and Happy nodded. Happy and Natsu jumped out the window as Lucy went out her door. She locked it and met the two outside.

"Gosh, you take forever Lushee!" Happy said. Lucy glared at him.

"Stupid cat," She said as they were walking to the guild.

After a lot of talking, the three finally made it to the guild. Natsu opened the doors. Chairs were being thrown, talking was loud, and drinks were being drunk. Lucy smiled at everyone being together. Lucy skipped over to her best friend, Levy, who was reading a book at a table.

"Levy-Chan!" Lucy said. Levy looked beside her and found Lucy.

"Hi Lu-Chan! Did you read the book I gave you?" Levy asked the blonde. Lucy nodded and started to talk with Levy.

"It was definitely good. Have anymore I can borrow?" Lucy asked Levy. Levy returned the nod.

"Here! It's a book about a princess and prince. I, personal, loved that book! I re-read it about fifteen times. Make sure you return it to me, okay?" Levy said to Lucy.

"Of course!" Lucy said. Levy handed Lucy the book.

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around her shoulders. Lucy slightly jumped and Levy giggled.

"Hey Luce! Ready to go on a job!?" Natsu asked the blonde. Lucy took his arm off her shoulders and stood up.

"Sure!" Lucy smiled and waved bye to Levy. Lucy still had the book Levy gave her in her hands. Happy flew over to the request board, followed by Lucy and Natsu. They looked at the papers on the board.

The three scanned through the board. Nothing was looking interesting to them. After a minute, a white haired mage came towards them.

"Hey guys! I found this request I thought would be good for you three," The girl said. Natsu took the paper and went straight to what the reward was.

"200,000 Jewels?! Let's go! Thanks Mira!" Natsu said as he took Lucy's wrist and went sprinting out of the guild with Happy behind them. Mira smiled along with most people in the guild.

This is our family.