Chapter Five

I walk down a long dark corridor, I can hear faint sobs coming from the end of the hallway. I quicken my pace, until I reach a dark black door. I can hear faint sobs coming from the other side of it. I reach out and open the door, as I open it a silent creaking noise follows. The room is completely empty and dark, except for an old looking chair and a woman sitting on top of it.

The woman is bent over with her head in her hands, faint sobs coming from her. I tried to reach out towards her and ask what was wrong, but as soon as I moved from where I stood, her head snapped in my direction, revealing my mother's face, "How could you leave me, your just like your father!"

I stepped back from her and ran as quick as I can down the corridor, I ran till I hit a dead end, I tried turning back, but there was only another dead end.

I could hear my mothers voice ringing in my ears, "Just like your father!"

I curled up in a ball and tried to block the voices, but that was all I could hear.

I sprang up right, my entire body covered in sweat.

I put my head in my hands and tried to get that awful nightmare out of my head. I looked at the window, it was early in the morning.

I got up and made my way towards the shower; I quickly took a shower and fixed my hair. I went over to the cupboard and pulled out some dark blue jeans, a grey sweater and some boots.