Chapter Four

We're making our way down a sidewalk, with people and cars passing us by.

I try to manoeuvre past all the people coming by, while trying to keep up with John, but each time I think I've finally caught up with him, a bunch of people come out of nowhere and block my path.

I was getting tired of walking, it seemed like hours since we had left the hospital and it didn't seem like we were getting anywhere.

I glare at the back of his head, "How far is this place, my feet are getting tired."

"Don't worry crybaby, we're getting close now." He said, turning to smile at me.

We stop underneath a small bridge, which had buildings alongside it.

We make our way put from underneath it, and start walking towards a big abandoned factory building.

I look around us, looking if the road doesn't lead somewhere else, but the road ends at the old factory.

"What are we doing here?" I look up at him, with a questioning glance.

"Welcome to my home." He said proudly.

I stare at him waiting for him to say he was just kidding, but he doesn't, "You're joking, right."

"Why would I be joking?"

"Well I don't know, maybe because it's a dump."

What was he thinking. Maybe I should of stayed by my body, I could of probably figured this out by myself.

He didn't say anything to my last retort and continued his wayntowards the building , me slowly following behind.

The building had big windows, with a few smashed windows here and there, there were also a few bricks missing from the sides of the building, which had fallen out.

I looked up at him. How could he live here, was he out of his mind.

We made our way towards the front door and as he was opening it, my eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Inside this abandoned looking building, was a well furnished mansion.

I'm sure that my mouth was hanging open.

People where walking around the room, greeting us as we walked past them. I could hear that some asked who the new girl was, but I was too busy looking at the huge room to worry what they were speaking about.

The room had couches and bookshelves all around it, with a fireplace in the centre, with two staircases besides it that ascended towards the second level.

We started making our way towards the second floor, me still being in a complete daze.

I could tell he was enjoying my complete shock.

We passed by many doors with varies noises coming from each of them.

We continued to walk, till we stopped at one of the doors and he pulled out a silver key and unlocked the door.

"Well this is your room, you can stay here for the night till the morning and then we'll talk." He said smiling at me.

"OK, thanks." I said, blushing slightly.

He grinned at me and then made his way down the hallway.

I stepped into the room and quickly closed the door behind me.

I looked around the room and I went into the same shock as before.

The room was the most beautiful bedroom that I have ever set gaze on.

The room had a bathroom linked with it. It also had a double bed with drapes hanging from it and silk bedding, besides it where two bedside tables, with lamps on top of them. The room also had an oak cupboard, a desk and chair and a dressing table. Across from the bed was a door that led to a small balcony which over looked the street's below.

I stared around the room lost in thought.

I walked over to the cupboard, opening it to reveal that it was already stacked with clothing.

It seems like they knew I was coming.

I rummaged through the clothes, till I found a silk sleeping gown.

I stripped off my old clothes and slipped into the soft silk gown.

I went and lay under the covers and try to sleep, but all I could think about was all the questions that had been forming in my mind.

I decide after awhile of thinking, that I will find out about everything tomorrow and slowly I fell into a deep sleep.