The Mexican Adventures of Rudy Man Issue #6: The Rival

Rudy man has been keeping his promise to the city and has kept it safe and evil free for around a year now.

Rudy man and Jorge had just stopped a man at a bank trying to steal some money but only coins for some reason...

"Stay away! This are mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!" The man laughed.

Rudy Man grabbed Jorge and got ready to throw him.

"Aim for his weird upside down bowl hat he's wearing!" Rudy man told Jorge as he chucked him with all his might.

"That makes our 89th Villain" Rudy man said looking at Jorge who still had pieces of hat on him.

Jorge clucked happily.

"Only 11 more till we reached our 100th villain defeated" Rudy man cheered turning up his tunes.

One of Darkheart's​ goons overheard him talking and decided this be interesting to use against Rudy man.

The rest of the day went rather slow and Rudy man and Jorge decided to go check out Tony's tacos for a bite.

Their day seemed to have been just as slow.

They ordered some tacos and were about to start eating but the police radio on Rudy man's lawn mower went off (Gift from the commissioner).

"Fire on 66 Herbert street"

"Herbert street?! That's all the way on the other side of the city!!" The owner claimed.

"Come on let's go Jorge no time to waste!" Rudy man shouted as he started his lawn mower and turned up his jams.

As they made their way to Herbert street many obstacles got in their way from nails in the road, to random oil spills and even flaming tires!

"This city is going down hill..." Rudy man thought.

"We're running out of time! Jorge it's time!" Rudy man said nodding at Jorge.

The chicken nodded back and turned the volume on the stereo up to max.

The engine of the lawn mower began to get louder and faster.

"NOW FULL THROTTLE!!!" Rudy man yelled.

The chicken turned the nob passed max and some Mexican scream O came on and turbo mode was activated.

As they got closer Rudy man could see the smoke from the fire.

"Almost there!!!"

With time running out he stood up on his mower and got a special soccer ball out. It had an opening where he instructed Jorge to go in.

As Jorge got in Rudy man took in a breath and kicked the ball towards the flame.

"I'll be there soon!!" Rudy man confirmed to his partner.

The chicken closed his eyes and imagined he was flying through the sky.

The wind in his face, the clouds under him, the complete and utter peace.

His vision was ruined when he crashed through the flaming building.

He quickly got to work pecking at the flames and helping drag people out.

"Jorge can't do it on his own.....just a little longer....."

Jorge began getting tired and felt himself losing strength.

As his vision began to fade a flurry of luscious hair stands surrounded Jorge.

He was going to peck at it but it quickly pulled him out of the fire.

The hair led back to a man who was helping people get out of the fire.

"Looks like I have a baby" the man thought but to his surprise his "baby" was actually Jorge.

Jorge pecked at him as he fluttered down to the ground.

"Why on earth is a chicken in a burning building?!?!!" The man wondered confused.

Just then the man's ears begin to dance as Rudy man's music could be heard.

High in the sky Rudy man's lawn mower blocked out the sun as Rudy man jumped off his mower and dived straight into the burning building.

"What the hell!?!?!" The man screamed even more confused.

He was going to go in to help but Rudy man busted through the front door with 3 people in his arms and 4 more right behind him.

"Alright let's see how many more are-" Rudy man said as he was about to run back in but some hair wrapped around his waist and pulled him back.

The building collapsed moments later putting out the fire itself. The man that saved Rudy man and Jorge jumped down from the ledge to the ground.

"Thanks man you really saved m-" Rudy man didn't know how to respond.

This man who saved them was something very different then what Rudy man had ever seen in Pas Rico.

He wore a plain white shirt with a blue Jean vest over it and blue jeans to match. His face was pretty normal and so was his physic but the thing that set him apart from anyone else was his gorgeously flowing hair.

It was as black as darkness it self but was as shiny as a new coin in the sun.

His hair was long enough to stretch around the building at least once and seemed healthy enough to belong to a mythical legend.

The man told Rudy man no worry as Rudy man stared at his hair coming back to him like a snake and coil up and brand itself until it was short enough it didn't touch the ground.

"Hello, the names Majestic man I came to this city cause I heard it was in need of a hero but it looks like I was mistaken" he lowered his voice referring to Rudy man.

"Um.....yeah I'm this towns hero and this is my sidekick Jorge"

"Wait this chicken is your partner!?" He gasped.

Jorge clucked angrily at how surprised Majestic man was.

"Well it seems I'm not really needed here, before I leave may I get your name?" He asked.

"Oh yes of course, I'm Rudy man protector of the good and eater of tacos!" He stated.

Majestic man snickered "what type of name is Rudy man?".

"I don't think you have much room to judge!" Rudy man countered.

The two continued to bicker until Jorge broke them up.

"Oh yeah what's up with the chicken as a sidekick?!" Majestic man questioned.

Jorge got mad and began pecking at him "aww okay I'm sorry I'm sorry".

The two made up and Rudy man took him to Tony's tacos for a meal.

"Just know next time we meet I will be the better hero" Majestic man assured Rudy man as his hair swung him off into the distance.

Back at Majestic man's home he was looking through some clothes and began making something. He later looked in the mirror and smiled.

"Looks perfect"

He was wearing black boots with a ton of straps on then and a purple jump suit with an M in the middle.

He then put on his blue jean jacket and smiled.

"Just you wait Rudy man, I'll prove I'm this cities real hero"