Introduction

I couldn't believe how happy my life had been for the past week or so, and now it looked like everything was about to be ruined once again.

Chris was standing in the doorway, glaring down at this so-called "Amy", when I still had no idea who she was.

"Chris, I know you can't hate me." She said in a seductive voice. I felt jealousy bubble up inside me before I cleared my throat. Her gaze wandered over to me before I spoke.

"Leave." I demanded, not trusting myself to say anything else.

"Shut up. You're probably just another one of his helpless victims that he's got wrapped around his finger." She teased. I saw Chris' face go blank, but I knew a fire was burning inside him. He was MAD. I was shocked. How had she known that he kidnapped people? Only Red and I knew that!

"Actually, I'm his girlfriend, and I think it's very disrespectful for you to just come to our house and talk to  him like that." I said, pretending like she hadn't thrown me off guard with her knowledge of his past.

"So you actually love him?" Amy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"0f course." I said unsurely, wondering where she was going with this.

"Then you obviously don't know the story of his past." She said with a smirk.

"Yes I do." I shot back, and she grinned.

"Not all of it." She mumbled.

"Oh, and you do?" I asked skeptically. She just winked at me and then Chris grabbed her shoulders as he shoved her out the door. Before he slammed it in her face, I heard her voice speak up.

"Chris, let me in or I'll call the cops and tell them you raped me." She said boldly.

"Y-you have no proof." Chris stuttered in shock.

"It doesn't matter. You've been to court over a reported rape before, I'm sure the cops wouldn't hesitate to investigate." She said happily. Chris growled in defeat and opened the door, allowing Amy to stride in the room. I still had no clue why she was here, or who she was, but I just wanted her to get out. I did wonder though... How did she know about Chris' past?

Amy sat comfortably on the couch and I sat down on the other end, while Chris just flopped down in his chair, glaring at her.

"Who are you?" I demanded.

"Sabrina-" I glared at Chris when he tried to interrupt, and he sighed and fell silent.

"I know Chris from a long time ago. Back when he still had some major anger issues. He kidnapped me when I was eighteen years old, and he was also eighteen at the time. He raped me like he did to so many other girls, but then he did something he never expected to do... He fell in love." She said, staring at me with a smile on her face like she had just won the lottery. Jealousy flared inside of me and she smirked. That's what she wanted. She wanted me to be jealous.

"He fell in love with you?" I asked curiously.

"Yes. But, at the time, I didn't return those feelings. I just pretended I did, and eventually, he let his guard down. After that it was easy for me to sneak out one night and escape him forever. I left him a note of course, to say where I had gone, but I couldn't have cared less about his feelings. He was nothing to me back then." She said, still watching me closely for a reaction. My heart was pounding with how much I wanted to hurt her, and then she sighed and stood up.

"Well, I have to go now. I'll be back soon. Nice seeing you again Chris."  She said, walking smartly over to the door and opening it. She went outside and shut it behind her, and a few seconds later I heard her car pull out of the driveway.

"Chris-"

"Don't. Don't say anything until you give me a chance to explain." He demanded, his eyes still blazing with anger. I just sighed and nodded, and then he took a deep breath.

"I kidnapped Amy when I was eighteen. She was the first girl I had kidnapped for a long period of time, and I unwillingly found myself growing feelings for her. I ignored them, but then she caught on to what was happening and... She started having feelings for me too, or that's what I thought. Eventually, like she said, I lowered my guard around her, but that was a mistake. She left that night and never came back." He said. I blinked. That was almost exactly what she had told me. I didn't need to hear him say it. It wouldn't change how I felt.

"Why is she here now?" I asked.

"Good question." He mumbled.

__________________

A/N so here is my short sneak peek/introduction of Destiny, which is the sequel to captured. Before you read this you might wanna read the prequel called fate if you haven't already. It gives you more knowledge on Chris' past and who Amy is. Thanks for reading and chapter one should be up after I get some reads/comments on the intro. Tell me what you think and I'll upload chapter one after I get at least 7 comments! :D