CHAPTER THIRTEEN

AUTHOR's Note: medyo SPG po ito so read at your own risk.

love,

Super_Epal 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DYLAN'S POV

Di ko alam kung bakit ngayon ay hinahalikan ko na si kath.

Basta ang alam ko lang

Nung magtama yung mata namin. I was captivated at di ko na namalayan pang nilalapit ko na yung mukha ko sa kanya at gustong gusto na halikan sya.

I badly wanted to kiss those lips.

Those lips who tasted the sweetest among all the girls i have ever kissed

Akala ko she will resist but she respond.

Now, im kissing her passionately. Tasting every part of her lips

I bit her lower lip to seek for an entrance and she gladly welcomed it.

We are now having french kiss.

Her kiss, it was good yet very innocent.

Im going crazy just because of the kiss.

Nasa ibabaw nya na ako ngayon. Kissing her mouthfull. Im kissing her very hard and she is responding with the same intensity with mine.

While kissing her, my hands are busy roaming around her body.

She's not wearing bra. And her nips is already hard.

Thats the sign of her being ready with what will happen with the Both of us.

I touched her boobs.

Pressed it once,

Twice

And pressed it even more.

She let out a sexy moan which really turning me on.

I know that she already feel the hardness of my shaft on her belly.

Habang hinahalikan ko sya di ko maiwasang titigan yung mga mata nya.

Lust is all i see in her eyes. As well as mine.

Her hand are already at my back. Hinahaplos nya yun. Another turn on.

"fuck." i uttered then start kissing, licking and nibbling her neck.

She arched her back giving me more access.

I smiled when i realized that she likes what am i doing.

Hinawakan ko ang laylayan ng t shirt na suot nya tsaka ko iyon unti unting tinaas.

Tinaas naman ni kath yung kamay nya kaya mabilis ko lang din iyong nahubad. Itinapon ko na lang sa kung saan yung t-shirt nya. Right now. She's in front of me half naked.

Her breast was already exposed. Im massaging her left boob while im sucking the nipple of her right boob

"ahh... Hmm... Ahh" she moaned

Her moan was like Music in my ears.

I really cant believe that im doing this. To think na ni isang baso o lagok ng alak wala akong nainom.