"Where's Kamiah?" I asked.

"My mom's house. She's staying there for the weekend." She said.

"Aw forreal. And what you got planned for tonight?" I asked.

"Going out with the girls tonight." She said.

"Aw okay." I said as I sat down.

"How's everything at home?" She asked. I sighed and sat back.

"Horrible." I said.

"Ouch. Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

"What's there to talk about? My wife left me because she found out I had another kid. And I think she's fucking off on me." I said.

"I really don't blame her." She said.

"And what do you mean by that?" I said.

"Well...if my husband cheated on me and had a kid, I'd fuck off on him too." She said.

"And if I was your husband then I'd choke your ass out like I did her!" I snapped. She gasped.

"You choked your wife? Wow. Who are you? You are not the Geno Sanchez I knew back in high school." She said. She wrapped the towel around her body and walked into the bathroom. I got up and followed her into the bathroom.

"I'm the same nigga you knew back then! I just grew up." I said.

"No! The Geno I knew would have NEVER put his hands on a woman. Especially his wife. You've changed." She said. I sat there quiet for a minute. Have I really changed? Is that the real reason I was losing my family?

"I'm sorry to be so harsh, but it's the truth." She said. I shook my head and stormed out of her house. I had to go talk to my wife before it was too late.

 I had to go talk to my wife before it was too late

[Millian's P.O.V]

Melissa was clearing the table while I changed the kids into their pajamas. Dominic and MaKenziee got comfortable in their bed while I struggled to get the twins down to sleep. Aunesti was down for the count while Avani fought her sleep. Once I got them both down, I put them in the playpen and crept out of the room.

"I cleaned the kitchen and put away the leftovers. We're going to head out, but I'll be back in the morning to take Dominic and MaKenziee to school." She said.

"Okay and I really appreciate this Melissa. Thank you." I said. She hugged me, gathered her kids, and left. I headed to take a shower and get ready for bed. My shower was much needed, but it got interrupted by loud bangs at the door. I stepped out, wrapped the towel around me, and quickly hurried to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Geno." He said. Shit! How the fuck did he find me?

"How the hell did you find me?" I snapped.