Chapter 6: We Dont Fight Fair!

Chresanto's P.O.V
0ct 17th 2012, Tues

The sun beaming in my eyes waking me up. I removed the sheets off my bear body. I shuddered as I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes. I squinted looking around the room I was in. Why am I in this room? Where the hell am I? I've could have sworn I went home after the party yesterday?

I wasn't that -- oh never mind I can feel the hangover taking over now. Wait! Where is my clothes?! If I am in my boxer that means that I got some. I hoped I got some yesterday, today. I hope the girl I fucked is freaking hot as hell!

I crawled over the bed and pulled the sheets to see a body. I looked and started to notice that it is Nala, as in Nala Wayne's. A smirk crept on my face as I noticed I tapped that. She is not as easy as all the others girls. The fact that she gave it up to me.

I smirked walking away to the bathroom. And who says you can't through a party and turn up on a Tuesday? Damn this headache is getting worst. I opened up the cabinets grabbed me some Advil. I closed the cabinet and seen myself in the mirror.

I looked as if I aged a little. I had bags under my eyes, my eyes were red. I look and felt tired and unhappy. These parties are really taking a toll on me and my well being. Man I remember I wasn't even getting invited to parties. That's all behind me now. I forced a smile on my face and went to go find my clothes.

I walked out the bathroom and noticed my American Flag tank and Cargo shorts were on the floor.

I got dressed threw on my Jordan Flight Club and left the room. I made my way down stairs to see sweaty bodies, pizza, red cups, beer bottles everywhere.

I started to remember little by little about the party. All the make-out sessions, sex, and ass everywhere you looked. And again who says we can't turn up on a Tuesday? I stepped over a body as I made my way to the kitchen for a glass of water.

As I walked in I see Craig walking out with a bowl of what seems like cereal.

I nodded him off with a smile, he just shook his head at me. What's his problem? I scoffed making my way towards the cupboard. I grabbed a glass filled it with water and popped them pills.

I swallowed the pills. I still wonder who in the hell house I am at. I furrowed my eyebrows and thought about it. Oh shit! This is Daniel's house! I remember now. He sent out the text about throwing a party at his crib. Well I hope he doesn't expect me to clean up his house. King Chres don't do cleaning that's what I have people for.

Damn, what time is it anyway? I walked over to Craig and asked him what time it was. He just huffed and walked away once again. Okay this shit is pissing me off. He don't need to act like I fucked his sister or someone. I rolled my eyes and walked to go find my phone. After ten twenty minutes of searching I found it in the couch cushions. Damn, it's dead.

I found Daniel or as we call him Dig in his room knocked out with someone in his bed. I looked closely and notice a fade. Maybe the girl had too much fun and got a Fade. I shook my head and told Dig that I was on my way home. I didn't even need to tell a bullshit lie because I just didn't want to do it.

I gathered the rest of my things and left. I plugged my iPhone up to the radio and selected a playlist. I sat my phone in the cup holder and started up my car. I pulled out of Dig's driveway and went home. I turned up my radio and rolled down my windows to let the music blare out.

Lil nigga we don't rock the same clothes, fuck the same hoes

Cause there's levels to the shit

Lil nigga we don't drive the same whips fuck the same chicks

Cause there's levels to the shit