Failed Attempt | Chapter Thirteen

Start from the beginning

"I'm hurt you think I'm idiotic" I shrug, pretending to believe what I say is true, causing him to fake being hurt more. After that I soon laugh, shaking my head.

"You're not idiotic" I start, when he starts to smile, I cut him off before he can say anything. "Some of the time" He playfully pushes me, before turning back to walk to the boys.

"We need to get back to practice now" I nod my head and go over to seat back down on the chair. Jimin looks at me and raises an eyebrow. I give him a confused look before him coming over and grabbing my hand, pulling me to the centre of the room. "What are you doing, you're going to learn it too" I let out a laugh, nodding my head at his request.

"Okay Oppa"

And that brings us up to now.

Jimin and Hobi trying desperately to teach me the dance, but failing. When I said I wasn't the best dancer I wasn't lying. They had been trying for at least three hours now, I had learnt up to the chorus and that was it.

By now, Jin and Jungkook had left to do other things. Still no clue where Taehyung was, but Suga had come in and left straight away when he saw us dancing, mumbling something about not having enough energy to dance.

We were having a break, when my phone bleeped with a text.

Little Minx
Sent- 2:25pm
Hey, what you up to? Wanna hang out? x

I smile lightly, before typing away at a reply.

Kat
Sent- 2:25pm
I'm currently with Jimin Oppa and Hobi Oppa, they're teaching me a dance, but I can meet up after if you want:)x

Little Minx
Sent- 2:26pm
Uh, sure? What time?

I make a confused face at this and let out a sigh.

Kat
Sent- 2:26pm
Half an hour? I can meet you at your dorm or mine?

Little Minx
Sent- 2:27pm
Okay, have fun with Jimin... and Hoseok...

I give another confused face and run my hand through my hair.

Kat
Sent- 2:28pm
Are you okay? You seem off

It took a couple of minutes for him to reply, but he soon did, and not with the answer I was wanting.

Little Minx
Sent- 2:30pm
I'm great! Why wouldn't I be considering you're hanging out with your brother and your BTS BIAS?!

Kat
Sent- 2:31pm
Sarcasm?

Little Minx
Sent- 2:32pm
Congrats for noticing, want an award for it?

Letting out a gasp, I frown. He always seems to get jealous whenever I hang out with Hobi, but he wasn't wrong when he said Hobi was my BTS bias, because it's true. Even the boys knew, but it didn't mean anything, it's not like I'd pick him over Jihoon and Jihoon knew that, he just seemed to forget it... every time we hung out.

Kat
Sent- 2:33pm
You have nothing to be jealous about...

Little Minx
Sent- 2:34pm
Oh really? Because you're not taking the chance to hang out with him more than your own boyfriend.