Ghost | Chapter One

Kim So-Eun

The beat from our boom box fuel our power as we continued to practice our dance routine. My best friends: Kirsten, Kat, Min-ji and I were in an up coming group called Ghost.

Min-ji and I had been training 2 years before Kirsten and Kat were put into our group, but ever since then, we've been best friends.

We're debuting at the end of the month, giving us more pressure on making sure everything was perfect for the little fan base we already had. We were signed to Pledis, we were amazed to be signed to a company that has such a big group signed for them. Myself, I don't know the group, but the rest of the girls are probably their biggest fans.

We had currently been through our dance rutine for our new song, Heart, about three times in a row, causing us to all be out of breath.

"i'm exhausted" Kat paints, lying face down on the practice room floor. "Can I just sleep for 20 years?" She asks, making the rest of us laugh.

"No you can't, you'd miss the debut otherwise!" I smile walking over and pulling on her arm trying to get her to move, but her being her, she wouldn't budge. I look over to the other girls for help and they must smile and hold up their hands. I let out a sigh and roll my eyes.

I guess I'm doing this myself.

I tighten my grip on Kat's wrist and start to drag her around to try and get her up.

"Get. Up" I huff as I drag her round.

"Noooo, let me sleep" she whines and pretends to cry.

"We have to practice!"

"I don't wanna" she pouts like a little kid

"Well you gotta" I say dropping her wrist and crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't wanna" she repeats and turns over so she's lying on her back.

"Well you gotta!"

"I don't wanna!"

"You gotta!"

"Don't wanna!" I roll my eyes at her stubbornness and glare at her.

"Kat!"

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" I gasp at her and send her another glare, causing her to get up quickly and laugh nervously. She knows that i hate that phrase.

"uh oh" she says before sprinting out of the door.

"Get back here you little-..." i cut myself off by running after her and down the hall.

I follow close behind Kat as we ran down the halls. Suddenly out of no where a blonde guy walks in front of me, making me run into him, causing us to both fall over. I was lying against his chest, and we both groaned in pain.

"Sorry" I said getting up off him and offering my hand to help him. He took it and smiled.

"Thanks, but one question, why were you running?" He asked confused and ran his hand through his hair.