Accident | Chapter Five

PHOTO CREDIT UNKNOWN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim So-Eun

'You like him'
'you two are so cute together'
'can I be godmother?'

That's what all the girls had said after SoonYoung had left yesterday. This again gave Kat an excuse not to practice, or for all of them not to practice in actual fact.

'Just date him already'
'You'd have cute babies'
'Can I be-...'

My thoughts were cut off by the annoying buzzing from my phone telling me I had received a text message.

SoonYoung-
Sent- 10:15pm
How about going to the movies tomorrow?

I let out a moan and a sigh. I just wanted to sleep tomorrow, and practice, but mostly just sleep. Ghost is set to debut in three weeks, I'm going to get in all the practice I could get.

Me-
Sent- 10:15pm
No thanks :) Got practice.

I press send and move in my seat so I was now lying down on my couch instead of sitting up.

SoonYoung-
Sent- 10:18pm
Fine, how about a movie night? After you finish practice?

Me-
Sent- 10:19pm
It'll be late though, I don't finish practice until 12ish.

SoonYoung-
Sent- 10:20pm
So... Doesn't mean we can't have a movie night?

Me-
Sent- 10:22pm
No, it'll be too late, you have to sleep as well you know.

SoonYoung-
Sent- 10:23pm
I don't care about what time it is, is it wrong to want to spend time with my girlfriend? ;)

Me-
Sent- 10:24pm
You mean fake girlfriend.

SoonYoung-
Sent- 10:25pm
You know what I mean...

Me-
Sent- 10:26pm
Either way, it's too late so don't worry about it.

I let out a yawn and stretch from getting up off of my couch and wondering to my bedroom. I bite my lip thinking about what SoonYoung said as I get changed.

'Is it wrong to want to spend time with my girlfriend?'

'Girlfriend!'

We're only in a fake relationship. He shouldn't be using that term so loosely, I mean it's a fake relationship the company hasn't even put to the public yet. Apparently the company wants us to get to know each other first, like that would matter, either way their forcing us to date.

Once I was finished getting changed, I pulled my bedcovers back and got in. I check my phone, seeing I have no new messages, one last time before connecting it to my charger and putting it on my desk. I lay down and let out an exhausted sigh, it was a lot of work going on for Ghost to debut, but I'm okay with it, I'm thankful we get the chance to actually debut.