Mother | Chapter Seven

~Please read author's note at the end of the chapter~
Kim So-Eun

I wake up to a light, but constant poking of my cheek. I let out a yawn as I open my eyes to see someone in front of me, I let out a scream as my vision clears to see Hoshi smirking.

"Wake up sleepy head" he laughs and pokes my cheek again. I quickly grab my pillow and start to hit him over and over again causing him to groan in pain.

"What the hell?!" I sit up to be met with a smirk once again, once Hoshi gets a look at my nightwear.

I was wearing a thin crop top and pair of shorts, it was hot in my appertment so I didn't want to wear something to heavy.

I roll my eyes and get up, pushing him off of my bed and out of my room. I slam the door shut when he's out and let out a sigh. I go over to my wardrobe and pull out a pair of navy blue jeans and a baby pink crop top. I throw on a pair of black boots and grab my phone before stuffing it in my pocket.

I exit my bedroom and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, once I've done that I put on some light make-up before going into the living room.

In the living room sat not only Hoshi, but little Pinkette too.

"Hey Pinkette, you're here too" I let out a fake smile and turn to Hoshi with a glare. "I don't appreciate you breaking into my apartment, again!" I say and cross my arms over my chest.

"It's not breaking in if you have a key" He says holding up my spear key in his right hand. My mouth drops and I look at him to the key and back again.

"How?"

"You told me where it was remember?" I face palm and let out a sigh.

"right"

"Anyways, I was thinking we could spend the day together since I heard you had the day off" I raise an eyebrow and tilt my head slightly

"and how did you hear that?"

"I have my sources" he once again shows his infamous smirk and I roll my eyes. "Anyways, I was thinking you could bring your friend too"

"which one? I have more than one you know"

"The one Woozi here has a crush on" he says and Pinkette let's out a groan.

"I don't have a crush on her"

"Keep saying that mate, we all know you do" He says not even turning around to face him, but keeping his gaze on me. I let out a giggle ready to tease him.

"Awhh! Little Pinkette has a little crush" I go over and pinch his cheek and he swats my hand away.

"I don't have a crush!" He moans, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'll text Kat now" I giggle and pull out my phone before opening the text app.

Me-
Sent- 10:25am
Do you want to go out somewhere with Hoshi and I? X

Kat-
Sent- 10:26am
I'd rather not be a third wheel, but thanks for the offer x

Me-
Sent- 10:26am
Woozi will be there;)x

Kat-
Sent- 10:27am
Maybe I could be convinced... X

Me-
Sent- 10:27am
I'll buy you fooooodddd~ x