Brothers & Debuts | Chapter Nine | Part 1

Posting this early to say thank you for 1K! So THANK YOU FOR 1K!!!!

Also this chapter is dedicated to ByunAbiey give her some love!!💕
~~~~~~~~~~

☀️ Kim So-Eun ☀️

☀️ Two Weeks Later ☀️

The past two weeks were full of practicing, recording and more practicing for our debut, which was tomorrow.

I had, in the time I had free, I had gotten much closer to Hoshi and also messaged Jun from time to time.

I was currently in the studio, the girls and I  were doing last minute practice to make sure we got the dance down.

I saw the door open in the corner of my eye, but continued to dance, when I saw Hoshi come into view. He leaned up against the mirrors, watching us and sends a wink my way. I roll my eyes and focus back on the dance as it got to my solo part of the song.

I, if I do say so myself, did awesome. I learnt the dance and was able to sing at the same time, when a month and a half ago I couldn't even do both.

After Minji's rap, the chorus came back around and the song came to a finish. We went into our finishing pose and the music went silent.

"We did it!" Kat giggled and pulled us into a group hug, making us fall onto the floor in a pile. Since I was at the bottom on the pile I patted Kirsten on the shoulder.

"Get off me, I can't breathe" I laugh and they all get up.

"You guys did great" Hoshi smiles walking over to us from the mirror and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Obviously, because it's us" Kat laughs and flips her hair over her shoulder and Hoshi laughs.

"No wonder she gets along with Woozi" Hoshi whispers, causing me to giggle making them look at me confused.

"Thank you Hoshi" I smile at him.

"So your debut is tomorrow?" He asks and we all nod.

"Tomorrow's the big day!" Minji says and starts to do a random little dance making us laugh.

"You say that like its a wedding" Kirsten says and rolls her eyes.

"Well you never know" she smirks at Hoshi and I and I shake my head.

"Shut up"

"I want pizza." Kat says randomly we all looked at her like she was insane.

"Kat, we weren't even... You know what never mind. " Minji said shaking her head.

"I know but still." This child I swear...

"Speaking of wedding, what do say babe?" Wait Babe?

"Hoshi what the heck, did you just call me babe?" I say trying not to turn red, but all he does is laugh and winks.

"What'ya say?"