Failed Attempt | Chapter Thirteen

Start from the beginning

Mingyu
Sent-10:09am
Unless you want to go on another one after;)

Minji
Sent- 10:10am
Fine. One date, pick me up at 7, if you're late I'm not going...

Mingyu
Sent- 10:11am
Okay my lady, see you tonight at 7;)

☀️
☀️
☀️

☀️ Later that day ☀️
☀️ Park Kat ☀️

Laughter filled the room as some of the boys tried to teach me the new dance to 'Save Me'.

I had originally only came to their studio to bring Jimin some food and a cup of coffee since I knew he wouldn't of eaten much, since he was so devoted to practicing. It turned out, once I got there, Jimin wasn't alone: Kookie, Hobi and also Jin were also in the practice room today, and I was assuming Namjoon and Yoongi were in the studio either writing lyrics, or producing some and I had honestly no idea where Taehyung was.

When I first entered the room they were in the middle of going through the routine. I placed the food and drink on the table and took a seat in the chair that sat beside it. When they finished, Jimin called my name when he noticed me sitting down. He goes for a hug, but I cut him off by laughing and holding my hand up.

"You're sweating, no hug please" He clicks his tongue and shakes his head for a second before calling out.

"GROUP HUG!" He laughs, pulling me into a hug, the other boys joining shortly after.

"Guys! You stink, ever heard of deodorant?" I say laughing, trying to get out of the hug.

"You love us, shut up" I hear Jin laugh, and I shake my head, laughing even more.

"I know, but I don't love you sweating all over me" I hear Hobi laugh from behind me, before he wraps his arms around my neck the best he could.

"You love us all and our sweat" He says before planting a big kiss onto my cheek.

"Hobi Oppa!" I gasp, quickly wiping my cheek, rubbing away the spit residue he left behind. The other boys laugh, as Jimin hits Hobi on the arm.

"Leave my sister alone, no kissing her cheek" Hobi rolls his eyes, leaving an arm around my shoulders.

"Shut up Jiminie, I can do what I want" He says, placing another kiss on my cheek.

"Eomma!" I hold my hands out, calling for Jin to save me and he chuckles and grabs my hands, pulling me away from Hobi's grasp.

"Leave my child alone" Jin says, wrapping his arms around me in a hug and I hug back. I stick my tongue out at Hobi as he pouts, making us all laugh again.

After Jin lets me go, I wonder next to Jimin who was casually sipping at his coffee.  I smile up at him, which he returns and placing his drink back down on the table.

"Thanks for the coffee and food"

"Anytime Oppa" Jimin sighs happily, ruffling up my hair.

"You're such a cutie" I pout, hitting his hand away lightly.

"Shut up Oppa, I'm not a cutie" I say, running my hand through my hair trying to get it back to normal.

"Yes you are, you're my adorable little sister" I smile lightly and send him a wink.

"And you're my idiotic big brother" He scoffs playfully holding his hand to his heart faking a hurt expression.