Cheating (Tsukishima Kei x Reader) SOULMATE AU

Soulmate AU: Anything written onto one significant others' skin shows up on the other. (Includes tattoos, sharpie, pen, etc.)

Studying was definitely not your strong point. You weren't particularly stupid or anything. In fact, you were in advanced classes, but you never studied and there was a huge test coming up that you didn't study for but should have. There was only one thing you could do to make sure you did good, cheat.

Okay, I know it sounds bad, but you had quite the responsibility of keeping up your relatively smart person image. Your conscience didn't matter when it came to your future. Especially since that jerk Tsukishima was always there to make fun of you if you did something even slightly bad. It was some what of a competition between the two of you, and you were not going to lose. There was just something about him that made you want to smother every achievement of yours in his stupid face.

'Hopefully my soulmate won't mind having the answers to a test written in various places' you thought. You didn't exactly know, though. You didn't talk to him/her very much because you wanted it to be a surprise and you guessed they did too by the lack of conversations you guys ever had on your hands and arms. You only got small things like 'merry Christmas' or 'good morning', but nothing major.

     Finally, you took out the proper pen to write on your skin with and began to write the formulas for different equations since the test was over math. So far you had written the slope formula and Pythagorean theorem, but you stopped as something else was starting to be written below the equations.

'I can't believe my soulmate is cheating'

You pouted and wrote back, 'it's only on a test, not you, calm your tits.'

'Those are some pretty basic equations, why do you need to write them down to remember them?'

'Because I wasn't listening in class when we went over it'

'What a shame, I thought my souldmate was at least relatively smart.'

     At this point you had quite a few choice words for this dude, but you couldn't fit those on your hand at this point. How on earth did you get such a jerk as your soulmate?

'I'll tell you what,' you saw him start to write again, at this point the writing had made it up your arm a bit, 'judging by those problems, I should be able to help you out on your test, but keep in mind that I have my own test going on today, and my own test scores are top priority.'

'Whoa, for real? I don't know if that will work though... Our tests are probably pretty different since we probably go to different schools, or at least have a different class. Also, thanks for the consideration at the end there, you truly are my knight in shining armor ;)'

'Your sarcasm is noted, and, I mean, if you don't want my help....'

'I need it.'

'Then apologize.'

'But that would require humbling myself down to someone I don't know.'

'Guess you don't get the answers...'

'Fine. I'm sorry. Also, I'm gonna go wash my arm for more room for answers...'

'K'

     After a few minutes of vigorous scrubbing, you finally had all of your conversation with your soulmate off your arm and hand. The bell rings to signal that class was about to start, so you hurriedly ran to your classroom and got into your seat. A quick glance around the room told you that everyone else was worried about this too.