Fifty Shades of Red (Yata Misaki x Reader)

A/N: this chapter will have a little bit of cussing and maybe a triggering part ??? *blows whistle* trigger police here, Trigger words: #drunkguy #hitting #on #you #cussing Enjoy¿

It's not every day you end up straddled between some random guy on the streets knees. With his arms on either side of your head and a skateboard slowly rolling away as you sit there. Both you and this mysterious stranger had faces as red as tomatoes and were waiting for the other to do something.

How did you end up here? Simple. This dumb kid who seemed to be around your age was skating without watching where he was going. Then he ran straight into you. You fall, he falls, boom! Cue the awkward position that you are both too embarrassed to move from.

Finally the flustered boy on top of you started to speak, "I-I-I'm so s-sorry! I wasn't-" you cut him off by finally gaining the courage to push him off of you and stand up.

"I-I, you should watch where you are skating, Baka!" You shout courageously as you cross your arms. The blush was still apparent on your face. He gave you a bewildered look and stood up before dusting himself off.

"He-hey, I said I was sorry f-for that!" He retorted and picked up the skateboard before it could roll out into the street. People passing by simply gave a knowing chuckle or glared at you and this mystery jerk.

"Sorry doesn't fix the fact that you almost kissed me. You should've just face-planted into the ground!" Your blush darkened as you yelled at him. I mean, it's not like you would have minded getting a kiss from this guy.... stop thinking like that! You thought to yourself.

At the word 'kissed' he flinched and took a step back, "A-are you t-trying to accuse me of trying to k-kiss you?!" He seemed to be the color of a fire truck at this point and it was actually kind of cute to you.

"So what if I am?" You retorted, placing you hands on your hips and looking away, "it's the truth!"

"I would never- I mean- y-you're cute b-but- wait I-I didn't mean-" he covered his mouth with one hand and gave you a terrified look. You're cheeks flared up again. D-did he just call me...cute?

"Baka!" You shouted and started to walk away. This was getting to be too much for you.

*тιмє ѕкιρ тσ ℓαтєя тнαт иιgнт вяσυgнт тσ уσυ ву ρσσℓ-¢нαи ωнσ ιѕ gυєѕт ѕтαяιиg fяσм fяєє!*

This day couldn't possibly get worse at this point right? I mean, because of the accident with that guy you were late to school. Then, it started raining on the way home to the point where you got lost because you couldn't see and we're now taking refuge in a candy store until it passed. It was already dark out and you needed to get home already.

After about thirty minutes of looking around at the candy and getting a few free samples from the lady who owned the store you decided the rain wasn't as bad as earlier and you could get home then.

Of course as you walked down the street you realized you had no idea where you were. It was dark. You were lost and cold and wet and quite frankly kinda hungry. "When I die I'm gonna find the person who is responsible for today and give them a piece of my mind." You mumbled. After a minute of walking you took notice of a guy who seemed to be following you. Your pace just quickened as you swore under your breath.

After about another block you reached an alleyway and, of course, were slammed up against the wall of said alleyway. The guy holding you against the wall smelled strongly of alcohol and you noticed it was the guy who was following you earlier.

"Hey, little cutie, I'm lookin' for a good time, care to help me out?" Being the little rebel you are, you simply spat in his face, rewarding you with a slap to the cheek. That made you snap.

"OKAY LOOK BUDDY I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE BUT I WILL NOT BE TREATED LIKE THIS!" You yelled. It must've made the guy a bit scared because he started to let you go, "YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE FORCED INTO SOMETHING LIKE THIS? BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO SHOW YOU WITH MY FIST IF YOU DONT FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW." You slammed your hands against said guys chest and pushed him back against the other side of the alley.

"I HAVE HAD A BAD ENOUGH DAY WITHOUT SOME ASSHOLE COMING ALONG AND MAKING IT WORSE! IF YOU TRY ONE MORE THING WITH ME," you looked around for something and found a glass bottle which you immediately picked up, "I WILL SHOVE THIS SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU WILL BE SNEEZING OUT GLASS FOR THE NEXT MONTH, GOT IT BUD?"

The stranger glared at you and mumbled to himself as he slowly walked away. You held the bottle up threateningly and he started to move a little faster. When he was completely gone you let out a sigh of relief.

"Impressive, and I thought I was going to have to save somebody." A voice came from the end of the alley. There stood the guy you ran into earlier on the skateboard.

"I'm not a princess, I don't need saving." You sneered, "especially from someone like you." He seemed to get a little flustered at that.

"H-hey I was j-just trying to help!" He defended, "I mean, n-not that you need it. I-I'm sure you would've r-really messed that guy up with th-the bottle..." He trailed off and looked away from you, causing you to raise an eyebrow.

"Well," you mumbled, "thanks for trying, I guess." You looked at the ground as your cheeks turned into a light shade of red. Then you got an idea. "Hey, I'm... Lost, could you help me back to my house, or to where you first, you know, tackled me?"

He looked up at you and blushed, "U-Uh yeah s-sure!" He turned on his heel and started walking. You quickly followed him hoping he actually took you to where you told him to. After a short walk with awkward small talk you made it back to where you first encountered this stranger. "H-here we are." He spoke.

"Uh, yeah I guess so." You replied awkwardly. You both stood there for a moment before you finally spoke up again, "you know, I never really got your name..."

"Oh! I-I'm Misaki, Y-Yata Misaki, please just call me Yata." He stated and scratched the back of his neck.

You smiled at him before replying, "I'm, (Y/N), and thanks for helping me find my way back."

"N-no need to thank me!" He replied and accidentally dropped the skateboard in his hand. It started rolling towards you so you leaned down to get it, but so did he. You two bumped heads and jumped back, stammering out 'sorry's.

After a second you finally picked the skateboard up and handed it to him, "here, just take it already." Yata grabbed the board and held it in one hand while his face started to turn red again.

"You know" you started to say, "you get flustered easily. And blush a lot." This only caused Yata to blush more. Imagine that.

"S-sorry, I'm just n-not good with g-girls..." He trailed off. You laughed and he snapped his head up at you, "w-why are you laughing?"

"You seriously could've fooled me, I mean, you act so cute and tried to save me and totally tried to kiss me earlier by running me over with your skateboard. I thought this was all some weird way of flirting." You laughed and he only seemed to turn a darker shade of red.

"I-I didn't try to, I mean, y-you know I wasn't-" you cut him off with a hug. (If you can imagine, his face is like a tomato rn someone should seriously help this child.)

"Thank you for making today better, Yata. Even if it was unintentional." You pulled away and smiled at him before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and turning away. He was too stunned to say anything as you walked away. As your figure disappeared into the distance he held a hand up to his cheek where you kissed him.

"Izumo is never gonna believe me.."

A/N: hope you liked it. It's like 12am rn im going to some family reunion tomorrow so I had to hurry and finish this. Anyways, requests are open *rants on and on about how awful this was and how you don't have to but I would appreciate comments and stuff but does it quietly as to not disturb anyone* bye~