Cuddles~ (Virus x Reader x Trip)

A/N:  requested by @LoverVirusTrip hope you like it, and I'm glad you requested something bc I had no idea what to write, haha, enjoy these dorks~

      Today had been quite the rough day at college for you and all you wanted to do was get home and snuggle with your two favorite guys in the world: Trip and Virus. Yeah, they were kinda weird and sometimes pervy, but you loved them anyways.

When you finally got back to the small home you lived in with the boys, you were slightly shocked to see no one home yet. You sighed as you made your way to the living room, dropping all of your school things off in your room on the way. The couch seemed to beckon toward you to come over and just sleep, but you had to stay awake until Trip and Virus were home so you could get some cuddles.

You decided to watch some TV and text Trip to see when they would be home. So you plopped down on the couch and grabbed your phone and the remote. Then you quickly flipped the TV onto a random channel and sent a quick text to Trip who replied shortly after.

From: (Y/N)
Subject: o('^`)o
Message: Where r u guysss? I'm tired af and I need some cuddling from u guys~

From: Trip
Subject: Sorry!
Message: we are a little caught up at work rn, pls wait for us, (Y/N)-chan, we would love to cuddle whenever we get home! ('ω`★)

After reading his text you sighed and decided to find something to do while they were still at work. Looking to your right you saw your cat that Trip and Virus had named 'Aoba' for some reason. You didn't mind the odd name, in fact, you thought it was kind of cute.

      "Aoba~" you cooed at the cat. It looked up and back at you before letting out a tiny meow. You giggled at its cuteness as it made its way over towards you, meowing the entire way. The cat jumped up into your lap and began rubbing it's head against you. You smiled and petted (is that a word) it as it started to purr.

After petting Aoba for a little while and watching reruns of old episodes from your favorite show, you could feel yourself getting sleepy. To keep from falling asleep you stood up and went into the kitchen. There you slashed some cold water on your face and shook your head, "I deserve these cuddles and I am going to get them."

You smiled and skipped around the house trying to find something to keep you occupied and awake. Then you realized you had an essay due next week that you should get started on. A sigh escaped your mouth at the thought of having to write a boring paper and read so many documents for it, but you grabbed your laptop anyways and sat down to start on it.

You wrapped yourself up in a blanket and turned on the TV (which only distracted you from the paper but oh well) hoping to get comfortable enough to start on this paper. Of course you soon realized your mistake as you started to get sleepy again, but it was too late. After a few minutes of nodding off you finally fell asleep.

~Time skip to later that night brought to you by my husbando Komaeda~

Virus and Trip unlocked the front door and stepped into the house, setting some of their stuff down on the table. "(Y/N)!" Shouted Trip, "We're ho-" Virus slapped a hand over Trip's mouth and shushed him before pointing towards your sleeping figure on the couch. Trip's eyes widened as he looked over at Virus who only shrugged and brought his hand away from Trip's face.

"She said she wanted to cuddle when we got home," started Trip, "I'm kinda disappointed we can't now."

Virus sighed again and looked at you, "I could go for some cuddling myself... Maybe we could just cuddle with her whiles she's asleep, that way when she wakes up she'll know we did our part in this."

Trip smiled and added, "Yeah, and then we can make some breakfast for her in the morning as an apology for not being here earlier."

Both of the boys nodded and agreed on the idea before making their way over to the couch you had fallen asleep on. You still had the blanket on and the laptop was resting on your thighs still. Trip took the laptop and set it to the side before climbing into the blanket beside you, wrapping his arms around your waist and bringing you closer to him.

Virus glared at Trip and whispered, "Hey, you better share her." Trip only stuck his tongue out at this and rested his head on you shoulder and closed his eyes. Virus rolled his eyes and got into the blankets on the other side of you, thankful that the blanket was big enough for the three of you. He wrapped his arms around your waist lower down than Trip and rested his head against the side of your shoulder. After a little while both boys fell asleep curled up to your sides, and all you remember is having an odd dream about two giant teddy bears fighting over who loved you more.

A/N: ahhhhh this is really short, I'm sorry! But I hope you liked it anyways, sorry it took so long, I've had family over a lot lately so I haven't had much time to work on it.

Anyways, thanks for requesting! Requests are open as of right now, though they may be a little slow. I do have another story already in progress I just don't know what characters to do it with haha //cries.

But yeah, hope you guys had a good Christmas and have a great New Years! I love you guys! //gives virtual hugs to everyone//

Hehe, votes, comments, and following appreciated~ //struck down by God himself for being so annoying//

Bye~~~~