Chapter 12: Afterparty

"He treats you like garbage."

Regina shakes the thought out of her head. She shouldn't be thinking about Robin.

"You okay, my love?" Graham asks his soon-to-be wife.
"I couldn't feel any happier." She smiles. Leaning with her body against Graham's. He steps forward to close the space between them. He looks down at Regina, since he is taller. With one hand on her waist and the other rubbing Regina's cheek, he kisses her. Regina leans more into the kiss, throwing her hands to the back of Graham's head. She breaks the oh so lovely kiss and whispers: "I love you."
Hearing that Graham lifts Regina off the ground and spins her around. A small gasp leaving Regina's mouth.
"I love you more."
He puts her back down and places small kisses all over her face.

<>

Once they enter their home, Henry stands in the hallway. "And? And?"

Regina frowns. "And what?"
"Did you say yes?"
"You knew about this?" She asks surprised. Henry rolls his eyes. "Yeah duhu. I helped picking out the ring! Do you love it?"
Regina looks down to her left hand. The ring has a purple diamond on it. "Oh Henry, I love it." She pulls Henry in a hug. She runs with her hand through his hair. "You really want this too, Henry?"
Henry looks up. "Mom, Graham is awesome and he makes you happy. So yes, I would love for Graham to be my dad."

Regina says nothing in response. She hugs Henry for some more seconds and then let him go. "Why don't you go play upstairs till we have dinner?"
Henry nodds. Regina sees him running off towards the stairs. "No running!"

She sighs and turns back to Graham. "You planned this with my son. Damn it. I didn't notice at all."
Graham pulls her close. "That means my plan succeeded."
"It did indeed." Regina answers while she plants a kiss on his lips. She let go of his grip and makes her way to the kitchen.

"Let's celebrate at Granny's. I'm in no mood to cook."
Graham follows her into the kitchen. "Sounds like a great idea. Then why are we in the kitchen?"
Regina smirks.

"I do want to make my speciality."
She leans with her hands on the counter. Locking eyes with Graham. "And you're talking about?"
Regina blushes. "Not you this time, sorry dear."
Graham steps closer till he's an inch away from Regina. "That's too bad, my Queen." And he places a gentle kiss on her lips. "Hmm, I said that it isn't you. I was talking about my apple turnovers."
Graham's mouth starts to water at hearing that. The way she says it, so damn sexy. "Hmm, can I help?"
"Ofcourse you can."

///

After a few hours of snarky comments, playfull teases with spoons and a lot of stolen kisses, Regina places the tray with apple turnovers in the oven. She turns around to Graham. "Satisfied now?" She smirks. "Totally." He replies smiling proudly. "The kitchen is a mess. I'm not letting you help ever again." Regina sighs. Graham laughs. "I don't think I ever will again."

Referring to one of the events which happened during the baking. After an hour Graham made Regina go angry because he was acting really annoying. After a few minutes Regina had enough and kicked him out of the kitchen. But Graham stayed, trying to hug her. Or earn some kisses. She didn't give in and slapped him. Not too hard, but he now knows she still has some Evil Queen inside her. He noted to himself: don't make her mad ever again....

"So ready for Granny's, my handsome fiancé?" Regina asks Graham. "I am starving. Come on let's go."

A/N:
Sorry for taking so long to update. I had a writers block. Again lmao. Next chapter shit's about to get down and we'll get closer to the outlawqueen stuff. Hang in there y'all. We're almost free from Graham 😜😜

I am on holiday and can write a lot but the wifi is not that good and every time i prays the chapter uploads😂