Day i get to leave

Sorry I didn't write anything else from last night that was probably because I didn't go back to my room. Instead I was taken back to the room and given back my outfit that I wore for each of my crimes. Riddler came in the room and walked up to me.

"After we get our stuff we can just walk out of this place for our mission. Our mission is to kill James Gordon"Eddie said.

"Are you telling the truth or is it that you want to get your revenge"I asked being sarcastic. Eddie put his arm on my shoulder. Then kissing me on my forehead. I felt my face start to burn up and my stomach felt like it was tying into nots.

"Probably, but don't leave me alone in Gotham"Eddie asked holding me closer to his body. 

"Of course I won't"i said wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt so happy for once in my life which was a little strange since I was basically never happy. 

"Will you go out with me though we act like we are dating anyway"Eddie asked looking at the wall in front of us.

"Of course"I said felling like someone was watching me. Maybe it was Hugo Strange, but I didn't care at all. Then a security guard came in the room and gave us our weapons. After we got our weapons we started to walk out of the room to the front doors of the Asylum. Before we left the Asylum Hugo strange stopped us as if he had last words for us. 

"You will need to get any info on the G.c.p.d. if you can and if you need to kill anyone who gets in the way"Hugo said then turning around and leaving. I bet the reason he didn't say good luck was cause he was jealous of Eddie. As soon as we got out of the Asylum we were meet by a short man dressed in a fancy suite. 

"Who are you" I asked not knowing who the man was. 

"He is the infamous Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot"Eddie said. I had heard of Oswald Cobblepot, but I expected him to look a lot different. Eddie and me walked past Oswald as if he really didn't exist as Eddie held me closer to his body. I know that Eddie is probably jealous of Oswald, but i didn't understand why. It isn't like I have a crush on him or anything. I didn't even know the man at all. I followed him back to his secret hide out and waited for at time I could go and try to get some stuff on the police department. "So when are you going to get some stuff on the police department".

"Soon and then I will come home and tell you about it"I said as Eddie closed the door to his hide out. I could see that he was worried about something. Maybe about the plan going wrong and we would have to go back to Arkham before we planned to even if we didn't know when we would go back. 

"But how are you going to get in there. It is not like you can just walk into the place and people will just spill. I mean James Gordon is and i know for a hundred percent fact that he will not even let you close to the place if he ever saw you"Eddie said. 

"Actually i can. I found out that most people there are not accounted for so i could go in pretending to be a cop and find out anything i want and then leave before anyone notices what happened and if i come face to face with James Gordon i will find another way in"I said feeling smarter than Eddie for once. 

"Well just be prepared for anything and please don't get hurt. I need you for the mission"Eddie said giving me a hug. After the hug i went and walked to the police department. I walked in and was faced with James Gordon. He simply looked at me even more, but was soon whisked away by his girlfriend Lee Thomas. I walked up to Harvey bullock.

"What do you want Paradox"Harvey asked not even looking at me.

"I want to know how the police department is up to"I said with a sweet voice. 

"Well last time i knew you were Arkham Asylum with the rest of the loonies  and i kinda liked it that way"Harvey said turning around and looking at me. 

"I am sorry to tell you, but i am sane now and i want to be like everyone else in gotham. Plus i want to know what is happening with the safety of our town"I said acting like i was choking up.

"Please don't cry. I will tell you what has happened since you are better"Harvey said as a tear fell down my face.

"It is so hard being in this town when everyone else thinks you are still crazy. You have no clue what I have been through"I said whipping the tears off my face. 

"I am so sorry for what i said. At least let me make it better"Harvey said. Then showing me around the police department. By the end of my time there i had learned everything there was to know about the police department. "See ya around town".

"Hopefully"I said then giving Harvey a hug. I walked away and went back to the hide out. As soon as I reached the door Eddie was sitting on the couch and was watching tv. "I made it home". Eddie looked up at me and then getting up and walking up to me. 

"Well I am impressed. What did you do?"Eddie asked being sarcastic as usual. 

"Well I did see James and Harvey, but Harvey was the one who showed around the place. All I needed to do was pretend to cry and the guy literally wanted to show me around"I said feeling basically good about myself. Eddie lead me to the couch which was not needed, but soon we sat down and watched tv together.

To be continued.....