Chapter 15

Jesse-* I'm sitting in the hospital waiting room with mona's parents, brother, his wife, Vanessa and her boyfriend. We've been here for about 3 hours and I'm tired as hell but I want to make sure she's ok. While I was thinking about Mona her dad walked over and sat next to me since he rocked his wife to sleep. She's been up worrying but she hasn't cried. Her mother is strong willed so I wouldn't expect anything less.*

Roc royal- thank you for trying to save her Jess.* I smiled a little.*

Jesse- mr. August I feel like this is my fault. Maybe if I didn't leave her

Roc royal- you left to make yourself better. If you would've stayed you might have hurt her so I'm glad you left and I'm extremely happy that you were there to help her when she needed you the most. That's why I didn't kill you when you took her virginity.

Jesse- thanks for not killing me.

Roc royal- youre very welcome. now I have to go but you keep an eye on Brea and Mona please.

Jesse- you're allowing me to help you? * he nodded. I never known how he did it. He kept his wife and daughter happy and safe for all these years.* how are you so good with keeping them safe?

Roc royal- lots of convincing. Ill teach you my tricks if you stay with my daughter long enough. My son knows and since you protected my princess I got respect for you.

Jesse- thanks mr. August. I'm glad I'm doing something right since I never grown up with a dad.

Roc royal- why you think I'm so protective of them. They are my life including my son. hurt them you die.* he looked at his gold watch.( y'all know the watch I'm talking bout)* I gotta go.* he stood up and so did jasmine.* baby ill be back ok?* she sighed like she knew where he was going.*

Brea- be careful.

Roc royal- I love you.

Brea- I love you too.* they shared a quick kiss and he walked out of the door. I hope I can do that with Mona. I cherish that girl so much. I just love her. Her mom sat next to me and the doctor came out.*

Doctor- family of ms August.* we all walked over to her.* she's fine. She lost consciousness after nearly being drowned to death and being hit but she's fine. She'll be able to come home tonight.* we all sighed of relief. Her mother hugged me tight.*

Brea- thank you doctor and Jess.* I smiled and we walked in her room. She was sitting in the bed in her hospital gown. Brittany grabbed her clothes and I took my shirt off so she could have it to wear besides those gowns. We all left so she could put it on. She walked out to us and her mom hugged her tight letting a few Silent tears come out her eyes. I know she feels so happy. She hugged her brother and Brittany then she walked over to me. I picked her up bridal style and we walked to the car. I sat her in the front seat and I got in my car.* Jess you can spend the night over our house.

Mona- yea it'll be like a sleepover.* I chuckled and nodded. We drive to their house and I picked Mona up so we could walk inside.*

Brea- I'm gonna call roc. Good night.

Mona and Jesse- good night.* she kissed both of our cheeks. Then she walked upstairs. I took Mona to her room and laid her down on the bed. I pulled out her pj pants and a long sleeve shirt. She put it on and I took my jeans off. I got in the bed with her and wrapped her protectively in my arms. I can't lose her again. She smiled at me and cozied up deeper into my side.*

Mona- I owe you one Jess.

Jesse- you owe me nothing.

Mona- you say that but I feel like I owe you a lot

Jesse- you're Alice well and in my arms. You don't owe me nothing except being my girlfriend again.

Mona - if you want me to be yours you better come correct.

Jesse- Mona I love you so much that I want you to be my girlfriend again. Are you willing to be mine?

Mona- yes. Jesse kernals I will.* I hate that last name she gave me and I hate my real last name too. It's Cornelius. Geeky as fuck but I love her so I don't care what she calls me.*

Jesse- alright mrs kernals.

Mona- no when we get married you taking my last name.

Jesse- we'll see who gets who last name.* she giggled and rubbed my hands that were on her waist.* I love you.

Mona- I love you too.* we fell asleep right after.*