chapter 8

mona pov

mona-*i awoke and got ready for school.when i got there i walked over to vanessa and i hugged her.im off suspension and punishment.im now dealing with derek and them.i havet talked to jesse yet but im pretty sure hes going to pop up somewhere.so far everythings been normal.i actually stayed in school today.now were at lunch talking.*

vanessa-hey mo you want to sit with me?

mona-um.*i looked at the crew.i do hang with them a lot and i barely talk to vanessa.*sure.*i got up and derek grabbed my wrist.*

derek-where you going?

mona-i wanna hang with vanessa.

derek-why?

mona-because i want to.derek let go.*he let go of my wrist and i walked to a table with vanessa.*

vanesa-i dont like that mo.

mona-hes harmless v.what do we have for lunch today?

vanessa-im serious.boyfriends dont do that.

mona-drop it v.

vanessa-ill drop it for now.*i sighed and we had a nice lunch together with her boyfriend.after school i went home and i saw jesse sitting on my steps.i smiled and hugged him.*

jesse-hey.you seem happy to see me.

mona-i am.whats up?

jesse-want to go to this skating party?

mona-sure but i have homework.well its tonight at 7 so ill pick you up ok?*i nodded and he smiled.i walked in my house and he left.i did my homework and changed into some different clothes.so far so good.i looked at the time and it was 7 so i walked to my door to see jesse pull up.i got in and he drove to the skating rink.i saw vanessa and her boyfriend there so we all four just had fun with each other.i was having a blast.i heard my phone ring so i looked at it and it was derek.i went to the bathroom so i could answer it since the music was super loud.*hello?

derek-hey bae.where you at?

mona-the skating rink.vanessa invited me out.

derek-really?

mona-yup.

derekk-since when you and vanessa been close?

mona-way before me and you got close.

derek-bitch dont get smart.

mona-dont call me a bitch cause i aint one of your hoes derek.

derek-sure about that?*i hung up the phone on him and went to spend the rest of my night with jesse,vanessa and ryan v's boyfriend.after the party jesse drove me home.i smiled and looked at him.*

mona-i had fun thanks for taking me out.

jesse-well of course.im glad you had fun.*i smiled and kissed him softly.he smiled in the kiss then rubbed my cheek.i pulled away and walked into my house.i saw my mom so i told her everything that hapened except for the incident with derek.after that i changed and went to bed.i awoke at 3am because my phone rung.i looked at who text me and it was derek..he told me to come outside so i snuck down to the front door and i saw him standing there.he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked down to the park.we sat on the bench.*

mona-whats up?

derek-why you hang up on me?

mona-you called me a bitch and a hoe.why wouldnt i?

derek-why you acting like this?

mona-i never changed you the one that changed.

derek-how?

mona-look im going home because its late. 

derek-bitch you better answer me.*i got up and walked one foot away.i wouldve gone further but he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into his body.*WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM?BITCH I WILL END YOUR FUCKING LIFE!

mona-derek your hurting me.*he roughly shoved me into the ground.i felt tears in my eyes.i got up and i started running back home.he chased me and yelled my name but since i used to run track i ran faster than him.when i got home i gently closed the door and as lightly as i could ran up to my room.i took my sweat pants and tank top off.i laid in my bed and started crying and shaking at the same time.ive never been touched like that before and no one has ever talked to me like that before.i mean ive been called a hoe and all that but no one dared put their hands on me.what the fuck is wrong with him?i couldnt go to sleep after that.*

thats cassie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sorry it took so long :(

vote and comment

look in the external link