Part one

You hit your alarm off at 9am. You had an interview at ten at BBC1 Radio, and you wanted to look perfect. You really needed that job, even though you were getting more than enough money from YouTube. You got dressed in a white tight fitting dress and some heels. What helped was that your best friend Phil Lester worked for them, so he was going to get you the interview. The problem? Dan Howell needed to approve it, and you and him weren't too terribly close.
You left the house just in time to get there, and ended up early. You walked in to the building and immediately your eyes caught Dans. You smiled and pushed your hair back as a woman greeted you and brought you to the room where you would be interviewed. You sat down in the chair and began thinking. The thoughts in your head gradually shifted to Dan, and you found yourself blushing. A man entered the room and you uncrossed your legs, smiling and standing up to shake his hand.
"Hi, I'm Greg I'll be interviewing you today!! You're y/n, right?" You nodded.
"That's me!! Nice to meet you." You sat back down and finished the interview.

"Well, I think you'll have fun at your practice show tonight and then Dan will decide on whether he agrees to be apart of their show!!" The man, Greg, smiled.
"Thank you so much!!" You smiled back and walked out into the hall. Dan met you there, the look on his face intense.
"Meet me in the spare room after you change." Dan smiled and walked away after you nodded. You walked into the bathroom and put on pale blue jegging shorts, a white v-neck shirt, and a pair of white converse. You put your hair in a messy bun and put your dress in your bag.
You walked into the spare room, and found Dan sitting at the table with a cup of tea.
"Y/n!! Hey." He smiled and motioned for you to sit.
"Why've you summoned me?" You sat across from him and sat your hands on the table.
"I have a proposition," He sipped his tea and continued. "For you."
"Mkay.." You nodded. "What is it?" He sat his cup down and folded his hands on the table.
"You need this job, y/n?" You nodded.
"Yes."
"You'd do anything to have it, correct?" He smirked, and you nodded. "Good. So. My proposition, yeah. You can have the job as long as yo–"
"Really? Thank you!!" You got so excited.
"Let me finish." He sighed. "If you want the job, you need to make me a... A deal." He nodded. "You can have your show with us, and I'll even clear you for your own show, with your own studio room... If we can fuck on the down low, regularly." He smirked again, and you bit your lip. Did you want to accept his offer? Hell. Fucking. Yeah. You nodded.
"I'll do it." Your face flushed red, and you crossed your legs, already turned on at the thought of anything happening between you two.
"Deal?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Deal." You sighed, not knowing what would happen next.

That night after the show, you walked back into the spare room to grab your bag. When you went to turn around, someone grabbed you and pinned your wrists against the wall. Dan.
His eyes locked with yours and your heart skipped a beat.
"Why hello there Daniel." You giggled a bit, and then softly moaned as he sucked little love bites on your neck and collar bone.
"Hi." He smiled, dimples showing, and pressed his lips to yours. You had known him for a while, but you mostly hung around Phil. One thing you knew for sure though, was that Dan Howell was hot, and you had thought that since you first saw him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he slid his hands down your sides, noting every curve, every shape, and rested them momentarily on your ass. You deepened the kiss, pulling him closer to you. He grabbed the backs of your thighs, gripping them tightly, and lifted you into the air, wrapping your legs around him.
"Should we be doing this.. Here?" You pulled away, breathless. Dan kissed your neck once more,  and dropped you, your knees almost giving out.
"Probably not." He smirked. "I'll see you one Saturday? We can do something nice." His smirk turned into a dimpley smile and he walked out.
You went over the events of today and you pinched your arm, jumping at the pain. You definitely weren't sleeping, but it all still felt like a dream.