chapter 16

Chapter 16

2 months later

Scott's POV

"Mitch hurry up" I yelled to Mitch because Lily was going to be home soon and I did not want to have to explain to her where we were going because I am terrible at lying to her face so we left a note on the counter saying that we were going to the studio when in fact we were going to the new house because me and Mitch just bought a house because we need a house.

An apartment isn't cutting it anymore and we are renovating it to make Lily's room perfect. She'd just chosen which school she wanted to go to she said that you wanted to go to Bright Academy.

Bright Academy is a school for the gifted whether that is in music or art or even if you are just really really smart. Lily has been attending BrightStar Academy for a week now and her teacher's have already called us to tell us that she is the head of the class by Leaps and Bounds.

So that's why we are renovating her room as congratulations gift for succeeding and shining at her new school. " Mitch we need to leave now get your fine ass ready faster" I yelled

"It takes time to get my fine ass ready Hoying" Mitch yelled back I was about to return his comment when my phone rang I glanced down at my phone to notice that it was Lily's school calling she's only been there for a week how the fuck is she gotten into trouble already.

(S-Scott and p-the principal)

S-Hello

P-Hello is this Mr. Hoying or Mr. Grassi?

S-this is Mr. Hoying

P-okay Mr. Hoying we just wanted to call regarding Lily

S-what is she done

P-she's done nothing bad we just wanted to get your permission to keep her late after school.

S-Why do you need her staying late after school

P-Because some record labels have noticed her and would like to talk to her about offering her a junior record contract

S-No seriously why are you keeping her late after school

P-That is the reason

S-Okay you can keep her after school will come pick her up and how long do you need her

P-Come get her in an hour and a half so 4:30

S-OK will do

End call

"Who was that" Mitch asked

"That was Lily's school asking if they could keep her after school later because there are few record labels that want to offer her a junior record contract so we have to go pick her up at 4:30 so we have a an hour and a half to finish Lily's room tonight" I said still not believing it myself.

"You're joking I knew Lily was good at singing but Junior record contract holy shit she's going to be more famous than us." Mitch said in shock.

"That's not possible Mitch we're are the most famous group in the world well most famous acapella group in the world. But never mind are you ready to go."

"Yes I'm ready come on let's go we have to meet Avi and Kevin at the house because they're helping out tonight"

"Oh okay so get your ass in the car Grassi."

"I'm going I'm going Hoying."

~time skip~
4:15 pm

"Yay! we're finally done Lily's room now it's all thanks to Avi and Kevin" i said bro hugging both of them