chapter 4

In the morning

Scott wake me up this morning I got dressed in my second pair of my uniform which was just a clean blouse, skirt and socks I put my hair up in a ponytail well singing along to first things first. I finished getting dressed and went to the kitchen "Lilly do you like toast with peanut butter" Scott asked "ya I love peanut butter" I replied I ate my toast when I noticed that Mitch wasn't up "hey Scott where's Mitch?"

"He's still in bed so I'm driving you to school today"

"Cool"

"Ready Lilly?"

"Ya just let me grab my phone and bag"I ran to my room and grabbed my phone and bag that was sitting next to my blazer and tie I put my tie and blazer on and went back to the front door I put my shoes on and then we were out the door we got into the car are started are way to the school "oh Lilly we have to do some tour planning today so after school you are coming to the studio with us cool?"

"Ya sounds fun" we arrived at the school I gave Scott a kiss on the cheek and got out of the car and went into the school. I went to miss Katy's room to get my schedule "hey miss Katy do you have my schedule"

"Yes here you go"

"Thank you" I looked at my schedule I had options in period 5 but that wasn't till later right now I have L.A . . . now where is L.A? I will just ask someone I walked up to a girl and asked"sorry where is L.A?"

"Oh I will show you it's on my way to class" the girl walked me to my class the rest of the day went well till it was time for options i went down to the office to find out where I can fill the form out so I went down to the office to get the form " hey I didn't get a options form can I fill it out and go to class"

The lady at the desk grabbed the form "if you want here's the form tell me what you want and I will mark it down and you can just go"ok cool"on the form for the first option there was art, sports, singing and tech and for the other option there was debate, band, film and French" hey is debate and singing open"

"yes you want debate and singing "

"Yes please "

"Ok you have singing that is down that hall at the end"

"Cool thanks " when I got to the room there was maybe 10 kids "hello I'm Lily and I'm in this" class the loud class went silent

"Cool we need more kids" the teacher said "so I have never been a show choir so what do we do"

"We sing in shows so every class you sing to get ready for the next show" the teacher explained

"Cool when's the next show?" I asked

"December 15th"

"That's two weeks away"

"Ya so you're going to sit this one out "

"Ok I'm cool with that "

"But let's start practises" the rest of the day flew by before I know it. It was three I grabbed my stuff and went out to the car where Scott was waiting I gave him a hug and we started our way to the Studio
" I'm guessing Mitch is at the studio"

"Ya how was school?"

"Good, how are you doing?" I asked

"Good I have been at the studio since 12 so good"

"Have you guy made progress?"

"Yes we are getting rest for tour" he replied

"When does tour start? "