chapter 6

Friday

This morning I got up and made breakfast for Scott and Mitch I just made gluten free muffins for Scott and Mitch then woke Scott up.

"What Lilly?"

"Scott go to Mitch's room" Scott got up and walked to Mitch room to wake him up I grabbed the tray with the food and walked into Mitch room.

"I made you breakfast today" they grabbed their muffins. Both of them took a bit.

"Do you like them they're gluten free"

"These are delicious and the gluten free" Mitch gave me a surprised look "where did you learn to cook"

"I would help make dinner and breakfast at the orphanage"

"Well this is great" Mitch said pasting the bed beside him I set the tray down on the dresser and sat down

"So Lilly are you packed for Kirstie's?"

"Yes I'm all packed but one question are you guys going to be home on Monday or Sunday"

"We are getting home on Sunday night why do you ask?"

"just wanted to know if I have to pack a uniform or not" we finished breakfast both Scott and Mitch dropped me off at school I gave them both big hugs and went into the school

~Time skip to 3:00~

Kirstie came to pick me up from school "you ready for a girls weekend?"

"Ya lets have fun" I said trying to sound happy but the truth was i really missed Scott and Mitch. When I'm around them I can't help but feel happy but it will be fun getting some girl time with Kirstie.

We got in the car and drove off to the house when we got to Kirstie's

"Hey Lilly how do you feel about a movie night?"

"ya that sounds fun"

"cool we can invite Avi and Kevin over"

"ya"

"cool let's do it you can pick the movie and I will call the guys" I said happily Kirstie left the room and I pulled my phone out and called Avi he answered I told him that me and Kirstie were having a movie night and that he can come over. He said yes then Kirstie came back with a few movies, all scary

"Do you like scary movies" Kirstie asked "ya" I lied a few minutes passed there was a knock at the door, in walked Avi and Kevin with pizza we grabbed some pizza then started the movies I may have gotten scared a few times but it was getting late

"Hey Avi, Kevin you can stay the night" both Avi and Kevin stayed the night and I was glad that they did because I had many nightmare

~The next day~

The next day Kirstie took me out for a day at the mall on are way I caught Kirstie off gated with "Kirstie did you ever colour your hair when you were my age"

"Yes I did the Kool-Aid coloring" Kirstie said

"Could we color my hair this weekend" because I always saw the girls with the color and wished that one day I could do it Kirstie helped me do it we agreed we would surprise Scott and Mitch with my new blue hair.

(This is the blue she has)

~Sunday morning~

we got through the weekend scott came and picked me up from Kirstie's . Kirstie let me borrow a hat to hide my hair till I got home both scott and Mitch were tired so I went to the park to sing.

I brought my phone after singing for a few minutes I had a crowd listening to me sing. I take my hat off and please it on the ground in front of me people started to put money in the hat and the feeling of getting money for sing feels good no not good great when I heard a voice that was lower than the rest when I hit the high note when emerged Scott and Mitch with smiles on their faces I finished with the song then thanked the people for coming to hear me then Scott and Mitch gave me a big hug

"Oh and Lilly I love the blue" Mitch said looking at my hair the blue with my blonde hair we walked back to the apartment and watched some tv till I got an email from the school. It said that there is no school Monday or Tuesday I showed Scott and Mitch we didn't disagree with is so we continue to watch tv.

~Switch Scott's POV~

It was getting late "Lilly you should get ready for bed" I said happy to see her again Lilly walked off to her room she came back in her P.Js "Scott ,Mitch can I sleep with one of you tonight?"

"Sure is a air matters ok?"

"Yes thank you" I went to grab the air matters Mitch came to help "Mitch do you want to sleep in my room tonight with me and Lilly?" I asked.

"Ya sure" we grabbed the air matters Mitch pumped it up well I got in my P.Js I slipped my P.J pants on and a t-shirt when there was a knock at my door I opened the door and there was Mitch standing there with Lilly and the air matters I stepped a side to let them in Mitch set the matters on the floor at the foot of my bed then he left to get into his P.J and lilly left to get a blank and a pillow.

I picked up my laptop and got under the covers when Lilly came back she put the pillow and blanket on the air matters as she finished that Mitch walked in he got under the covers with me Lily started to get under the blanket on her bed for the night when Mitch stopped her "Lilly come sit with us" she got up and crawled on the bed to sit between us I wrapped my arm around Lily to pull her close I missed Lilly so much and I know Mitch did too "hey Lilly I know tomorrow you don't have school so do you want to have a family day?"

"Ya that sounds like a good idea"

"Cool" I set my laptop on lilly and said "anything you want to watch before bed"

"Anything I'm just glad to be home with you two" lily said

I picked the computer up and turned on spongebob squarepants and Mitch's face lit up like a christmas tree we watched spongebob squarepants for a few minutes when I felt Lilly falling asleep "Lilly it time for bed" she hugged both me and Mitch then layered down on the air matters I was getting sleepy too I gave Mitch a kiss then laid my head down and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n- sorry it took so long to upload my Editor because I don't edit my own chapter had a lot of test coming up so she didn't get a chance to edit till the other day.thank to you all for being patient.next chapter wouldn't take as long.