chapter 15

Scott's POV

1 month later

Both me and Mitch have been videoing Lily when she sings and sent it to Jess who said he send it to the scouts. To be honest I'm a little scared because if they hate her singing it could kill Lily's dream of singing forever but the chance of them kill her dreams is very slim. Tour has started and by far this is the most fun I've ever had on tour Lily is so sweet and fun to be around.

She rooms with me and Mitch on the couch in our room but most of the time she is either in Kirstie's room or Avi and Kevin's room having fun with them. Lily was sitting on the bed with my laptop doing her school work because she knows that she doesn't get a lot of time to do it so when she gets a chance to she does it when her phone buzzed.

Lily pov

I was sitting on the bed doing my school work when Jess texted my i checked it the text said 'hey I have a surprise for you check your email with your presents I'm so happy for you' I've been working for a while it's time for a break.

"Hey Scott, Mitch Jess just texted me telling me to check my email with you guy so come here" I said they both came over and sat next to me on the bed as i opened my inbox to see 4 emails from schools one from music high, one from holly academy, one from singer dream and the last one from reach for the stars I opened up the the holly academy one first and read the email. The email said

Dear Miss Lily, Grassi-Hoying

We reserved you video and think that you have an incredible voice because of you voice we would like to offer you a spot at our school. We understand that you are on tour with your family at the moment but call us at this number as soon as you have a chance so we can talk about you coming here to further your talents.

I glanced at Scott and Mitch then searched the schools up to find out that all the school were performing arts schools in L.A then opened the other emails they all said the same thing "hello we reserved your videos and want you to come to our school" I looked at Scott and Mitch "can I swear for just a second" they both nodded "holy shirt holy shirt i just got accepted to not one not two but four performing arts school how did this happen wait video I didn't sent any video" I said.

"Yes you didn't but me and Scott have videoed you singing and sent it to Jess who edited it and sent it to them" Mitch said and I almost died.

"Oh my god you guys how in the world did i get such amazing parents" I said started to cry.

"We did it because you are more than a great singer you are amazing and we think along with Jess that you should go to a school that will help you reach your dreams" Scott said we group hug for a few minutes "We need to tell the rest of the band" Scott said

"No can we tell them when I'm for sure going to one of the school I still have to chose which one I want to go to" I said and don't get me wrong I would love to tell them but I have a disorder to make and it will be easier with just three mines not six

"Ok Lily you tell them when you're ready but right now we have to get ready for the show" Mitch said

When they finished getting ready for the show it's still hard for me to believe that i may be going to a performing arts school.