chapter 3

In the morning

I wake up to Scott and Mitch gently waking me up "good morning time to get up and ready for school"Mitch said " when you're done breakfast is ready" Scott said then left the room. I got up, pulled my CD player out and put my ptx vol 2 and started it up can't hold us can on and without thinking I started to sing along I looked at my dresser was like I assumed with my new school dove Academy there was a uniform I put it on then started on my hair and makeup I brushed my hair in the mirror on my vanity of my room then did my makeup I switched the CD player off and went to the Kitchen where a assortment of cereal there was mini wheat, corn flakes and cereals and a bowl and a spoon I grabbed the mini wheats, poured some into the bowl then poured some milk in, grabbed my cereal and when to the table where Scott and Mitch were.

"Hey Lily I love the song you were sing" Scott said and I swear I almost die because I sang along to Scott and Mitch's parts "oh you heard me"

"Ya but it was cute" Mitch said "you are real good"

"Ya do you really think so?" I asked

"100%" Mitch said I finished my cereal "hey Lily you look cute in your uniform"

"Thanks" my uniform was a black plaid skirt,a white short sleeve blouse with a tie that matched my skirt and I had black knees high socks with a white stripe with black flats and a optional black blazer with a white out line.

"Ready to go?"Mitch asked

"Yes" I said

"Wait I have a surprise for you" Scott said running into his room he came back with a beige backpack he handed it to me i felt something inside the front pocket "go ahead reach in" Scott told me I opened the pocket and pulled a call phone out "what's this?" I asked

"It's a cell phone your adjusting well to the new home, new dad and dad and new school so we got you a iPhone 5 are numbers are already put in so if you need us you can call us and the bag is for school" Mitch said

"Thank you so much"I said hugging both of them

"Ok let's go " we left for the new school when we got there class had started so there was not one student in the hall we were greeted by a friendly face, he introduced himself "hello I'm Mr Dear I'm the headmaster I'm glad you in rolled mis grassi-Hoying in are school from what I remember from our talk you have some concerns?"

"Yes we are in a band and are hoping that Lilly will be safe here physically and emotionally we don't want her to hate what we do because she is badgered by other studies and we are on tour quite often in the year we will be taking Lilly with us and don't want her to fall behind" Scott said

"Ok with the on tour I'm thinking do you maybe want a work booklet when you go on tour"

"Yes"

"We can do that but I have one concerned about that if she gets stuck how will you solve that?" Scoot asked.

"Could we email you or the teacher about it by chance?" Asked Mitch.

"Yes that I think will work, ok let me show you around then we will have are assembly where we will introduce her to the school ok" the headmaster told us.

"Ok sounds like a plan" Mr dear showed us around the school then it was lunch me, Mitch and Scott when out then came back just before the assembly for me, Mitch and Scott got ready because he was going to introduce all three of us to the school "ok girls and boys we have a new student joining us today Mr grassi, Mr hoying and their daughter Lily" we stood up and waved at the school

"Any questions yes you" he said pointing at a boy "ok what class is she going to be in?"

"Lily will be in mis Katy's class" after a few more the assembly was over "ok so you can join you class for the last 30 min of school of you would like"

"Ok Lilly see you in a few" Mitch said kissing my head

"Ok mis Katy please take Lilly to class with you" mr Dear said a Lady came up to me and said "hello Lilly I'm mis Katy let me show you to the class room" I followed her to a small room with some desk she had me stay up in front of the class as they sat down in there seats "class please introduce yourself to Lilly " one by one the class said hello so and so then mis Katy ask the class if they had any question that didn't get answered at the assembly a girl named jade said "yes are your parents Scott and Mitch from ptx" I replied with "yes they are any more"a boy raised his hand I pointed at him and said yes he asked "will you parents job affect you school work"

"No they are going to try not to let it" there was a few more question then mis Katy stopped to Q/A to say something "class does anyone want to volunteer to help Lily get to her class" a boy in the back raised his hand "you are going to keep her in line"

"ok"

(ring ring)

The bell rang telling the students that school had ended everyone got up in a orderly fashion and left the room I watched as the class left after everyone had left I went up to miss Katie's desk to ask a question"mis Katy is there a school supply list you could give me"

"Yes we do" she reached into her desk and graded a small list "here you go"

"Thank you see you tomorrow" I said leveling I walked into the halls and walk towards the mean office where I think Scott and Mitch are when I got to the office Scott and Mitch were just leaving"ok so you have are numbers and emails anything else you need" Scott said

"Hey sweetly how was your 30 mins of school" Mitch said giving me a hug "I'll tell you later" Mitch's face went from happy to worry he came up beside me and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in close I could feel him kiss my head and I felt a tear roll down my cheek I wiped it away "ok let's go, do you have everything Lilly" Scott said as he glanced at me just as a another tear roll out he came over a gave me a big hug and he whispered in my ear "do you want to talk about it" I nodded.

"Ok let's go" we walked out to the car Scott got in the driver's seat, Mitch sat in the passenger seat and I got in the back seat behind Scott we started to go it was silent when suddenly Mitch broke it "Lily is there anything you got from you teacher"

"Yes I got a supply list"

"Ok we will take care of that"

"Why don't we do that on the way home" Scott said "Lilly what do you need" I pulled my list out of my bag and looked at it was small there was 8 things "Mitch I only need 8 things"

"What let me see" I handed him the list the list was weird the stuff I definitely need was in one box,what I need if I'm in art was in another box and so on and so forth."Scott she only needs 8 things so let's get it on the way home" Mitch said "ok"

We can stop at Staples and you can get it all and I will go to safeway and get the stuff we need for gluten free pasta "cool"

~Time skip~

We are back at the apartment Scott is making dinner "hey Lily do you what to talk about you day"

"Ya sure" Mitch sat down on the couch with me "so what did you do for the 30 in your class"

"Well miss Katy asked the class if there was any questions that didn't get answered and there was a few"

"So your class really wanted to get to know you?" Mitch asked.

"No my class wanted to know about you the first questions was are your parents Scott and Mitch from ptx"

"That's not so bad "

"Oh I know but one of them was I know ptx and superfruit and they have never talked about their daughter so can you tell us that." A tear rolled down my face "why are you crying"Mitch said pulling me in for a hug.

"I guess because I'm not your daughter I'm some 2 peoples daughter they didn't want and it just it makes me remember that those didn't have to hope that someone may one day love them be in"

"No Lily you are our daughter and you will always be our daughter and I'm glad you are willing to come to us about it, it let's me know that deep down you do feel like you are part of our family." Mitch said pulling me into a big hug.

"Dinners ready" Scott came and told us.

"Cool thank you" I finished eating and said goodnight to Scott and Mitch and went to bed.